+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca September/Fall 2019 Intake

mdsharif

May 18, 2019
does anyone know the fee payment procedure of seneca? I am not able to find due amount in my student center..

Haider Nisar

Dec 14, 2018
Yes, I applied for 2 years diploma. I live in Norway now. I applied for visa in November 2018 and Biometric in December 2018 but it is unfortunate that there is no updates so far. it is strange....
I also applied for bachelor , I live in UK
Applied on 4th April
Biometric on 15 April
I did not receive any updates till now , they are just checking my background and didn't started review of eligibility. On status it shows that u dont

Js Junaed

May 21, 2019
Hi...Has anyone applied in Seneca for September 2019?
Is there anyone who applied for study permit of seneca college for may 2019 intake & their visa application is still under procces by IRCC ? I applied on January 6,2019 for May 2019 intake. At the end of the february, they asked me to send my medical examination report & i sent that but still now my application is under process. Its almost 5 months over i applied but still i am waiting. I dont know what to do now!! is there anyone facing this type of problem? if anyone know anything about this matter pls share with me ??

Nikhil Das

Feb 9, 2019
Mumbai
which date did you apply for visa?
and which date did you get the visa??
This is my visa application timeline.
SDS Offline Paper Application
Applied on 26th April 2019
Application Reached Bangalore on 27th April 2019
Medical Passed on 2nd May 2019
Correspondence Letter received on 3rd May morning at 9am.
Visa approved on the same day in the afternoon.
Got my visa approved in total 6 days

Jenistan

May 14, 2019
Is there anyone who applied for study permit of seneca college for may 2019 intake & their visa application is still under procces by IRCC ? I applied on January 6,2019 for May 2019 intake. At the end of the february, they asked me to send my medical examination report & i sent that but still now my application is under process. Its almost 5 months over i applied but still i am waiting. I dont know what to do now!! is there anyone facing this type of problem? if anyone know anything about this matter pls share with me ??
Yes, I applied in Novermber 2018 and biometric in December 2018 but until now there is no response. I am confused and dont know what to do..

Jenistan

May 14, 2019
I also applied for bachelor , I live in UK
Applied on 4th April
Biometric on 15 April
I did not receive any updates till now , they are just checking my background and didn't started review of eligibility. On status it shows that u dont
Did you call them? Since you are in London, can you visit in person to ask? or it is not allowed?
what to do bro?