+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca September/Fall 2019 Intake

rs929

Jan 16, 2019
I applied on 10th Dec with all the required documents and got id password the next day, I had to submit the portfolio for my program that I submitted on 9th Jan and got LOA on 14th Jan.

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Same here someone please help I submitted my application and it's fee on 10 of January
That's only 7 days. You will have to wait for sometime to get your offer letter, it will not happen so fast. Sometimes you might be lucky but you need to wait.

Baseerah

Jan 17, 2019
That's only 7 days. You will have to wait for sometime to get your offer letter, it will not happen so fast. Sometimes you might be lucky but you need to wait.
I realized that thank you ...im quite scared because I choose May 2019 and September 2019 hope the May won't affect my application offer

Baseerah

Jan 17, 2019
I applied in Humber and Sheridan. All colleges have similar rules so somethings are applicable to all colleges. This is so that one candidate is not having 3 offers at one time.
Okay really nice talking to you I'll let you know for any more update thank you...you really helped me out

Pateldpk

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I applied in Humber and Sheridan. All colleges have similar rules so somethings are applicable to all colleges. This is so that one candidate is not having 3 offers at one time.
Hello Friend, I just saw my offer letter and foundlittle mistake in address field instead of "Dr Dadisheth Road" it is printed as "De Dadisheth Road".

Small spelling mistake is found. What should I do. After paying fees college will do the changes? Need help

ndubey04

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
HI Guys, I applied in Seneca on 20th December for Project Management course. Does anyone has the idea when Seneca will start sending acceptance for this particular course? I applied for Sep 2019

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
HI Guys, I applied in Seneca on 20th December for Project Management course. Does anyone has the idea when Seneca will start sending acceptance for this particular course? I applied for Sep 2019
Project Management is one of the most sought after seats. You will not get it very fast as demand will probably outnumber the number of seats in a college.

ndubey04

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Project Management is one of the most sought after seats. You will not get it very fast as demand will probably outnumber the number of seats in a college.
Ok Thanks. I also applied for Project Management course in Sheridan, but it's still under consideration. Heard they will start sending acceptances in February.