+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca September/Fall 2019 Intake

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Applied under SDS for Jan intake on 3rd DEC offline paper based via VFS and agency Name : CANAM
Got an email on 12th Dec from IRCC to go for medicals with IME number BUT I ALREADY HAD DONE MEDICALS ON 22ND NOV 2018 AND SUBMITTED THE RECEIPT WITH UMI NUMBER.
Agency linked my paper based application on 17th DEC online.
Till now no updates.
2nd Jan 2019 was the orientation so i have to deffer soon and inform the college.
Mailed The delhi embassy 10 times but no reply at all.
Can any one help if any one had the same issue.
How many days does it take in this case for the medicals to get updated.
Is there any time line or the passport will be there at the embassy for indefinate number of days???
Don't mail the embassy. Use CIC webform to raise issue. You can simply submit the medicals again. Since you did offline it could be that your agent did not send the files properly. use cic webform and see how to send medicals again. Better ask your agent to submit medicals again. SDS has maximum of 45 days so they have time until 27th of january. you can't expect visa to be processed fast as you have submitted late and that also offline.

PDG

May 23, 2010
You can apply directly without any fuss. It is pretty easy, agents have their quotas and if they have filled they will say no. It's not too late to apply for Sept 2019 as there are still 7 months left.
Hi, can anyone recommend an agent's contact information. Are they in Canada or in India. The person/student wants to come from Kolkata as an international student. Any recommendation?

Thank you

ssingh5

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
@selvakk @gill95

Hello guys, i know its a little out of thread question but if you guys can help my sister. She is in canada on visitor visa and i want to get her enrolled in some college for 2 years diploma. Does anyone knows if she can apply for study permit and offer letter from being in canada. ?
Any reference or links of thread will be appreciated.

She has a gap of 9 years now in study and she was working in india.
She got 6 bands in IELTS and that too on edge.

PDG

May 23, 2010
Hi, Can anyone suggest how to get a contact for the agents? Are they in India or Canada. My niece is planning to come from Kolkata, India to study.

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Hi,
I would like to know if Database Application Developer course is still open for application this Sept-2019 intake.
The college website shows the course is open for application, however I'm unable to find the course in the application page.

Thanks.

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
@selvakk @gill95

Hello guys, i know its a little out of thread question but if you guys can help my sister. She is in canada on visitor visa and i want to get her enrolled in some college for 2 years diploma. Does anyone knows if she can apply for study permit and offer letter from being in canada. ?
Any reference or links of thread will be appreciated.

She has a gap of 9 years now in study and she was working in india.
She got 6 bands in IELTS and that too on edge.
Hii.....Please check the link below:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/apply.html#within_canada

Roop12

Dec 26, 2018
Hii
I got my user ID and password after submission of application but not received offer letter yet .how many days you got offer letter after getting user id and password?

PRANAV_92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
new delhi
Not yet. I have expiry of 15th Feb.
I am confused about my course. "Financial planningp" course is relevant for Bcom student or not? Do you have idea?
Check the subjects they will teach you in respective courses on the course decription pageon their website and from that i guess you will get the idea of what you can study or not and also do some research on the future job perspective of each course.

PRANAV_92

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
new delhi
Hii
I got my user ID and password after submission of application but not received offer letter yet .how many days you got offer letter after getting user id and password?
i got my offer letter after 15days,applied on 2nd dec and received it on 17the dec.

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Hii
Hi....I got the login details on 1st November and the status on portal changed to “International Offer of Admission. All requirements are met” on 28th November. I received the offer letter through email on 30th November.

sukhreetsinghrai057

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hi....I got the login details on 1st November and the status on portal changed to “International Offer of Admission. All requirements are met” on 28th November. I received the offer letter through email on 30th November.
What was your status before? Where you can see your status