+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College september intake - Database application developer program

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
oh okay okay.. no!!!! our course is very flexible, i have gone through timings and we have 2hour classes per day either morning or evening..4 days a week and sometims we have 4 hours thats maximum. thats very flexible for us i am worried about part time... i came to know that we have part time oncampus and off campus. and there is only one college in barrie less compitition.

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
oh okay okay.. no!!!! our course is very flexible, i have gone through timings and we have 2hour classes per day either morning or evening..4 days a week and sometims we have 4 hours thats maximum. thats very flexible for us i am worried about part time... i came to know that we have part time oncampus and off campus. and there is only one college in barrie less compitition.
yahhh thts also ryt ...less competition ...actually none of my friend or relative live there so i dont know exactly whts happening there ..i hope tht it would be easy for us to get job there ( if u go there) .. btw how do u came to know abt timings of classes?? nd who is ur agent ??

anoop99

Star Member
Mar 1, 2018
Hi Guys,

Anyone received admission acceptance letter from Seneca for September intake this year?

I have applied to Database application developer program for this September and have received any update from college . do you guys have any idea like how much time it takes ideally.

regards
Bhupinder
hi guys any one received offer letter fot this program??

sandeepsran1

Jan 2, 2017
whats urs??
actually i applied for lambton ( cloud computing for big data 2 year) and centennial ( mobile app) on 9th feb through webberz ....but they are fraud , they dont even apply directly , they forward application to delhi office to apply , i waited for month , they didnt even gave me applctn no or anything to check status , now i came to know from another agent tht lambton has closed sept intake admission a month ago coz all programs are full, so i guess my agent hv not applied my application or either they applied after closing of programs .....my ist prefernce was toronto coz my sis is there ...now i am planning to apply for georgian from another agent ...i just wasted my tym nd money by applying through webberz...

ishhi

Jan 30, 2018
lucky you :), hopefully we will be receiving LOA soon. please keep updating us, it will be helpful to us
Yeah, definitely i will update you guys with the progress of the application :)
Yup, i’ve been praying for the success of my and all our applications :)
Keep pushing, believing and always stay positive :)

Harshi Ramesh

Mar 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

This is to all the people who have applied to Seneca and waiting for the LOA, please don't do the same mistake what I did, I also applied to Seneca and was waiting blindly for 3 months, I wanted to go for this May intake, but was waiting for soo long and I pushed my consultant and then they gave me a Seneca ID and Password, with that, which always states "Application has been received" and then before one month only I got to know that these people has closed the program without even informing us, they should have atleast told us that the program is closed.(Which states applications are accepted in their website)

I am from Sri Lanka and I use to call this college everyday to check whats happening, but some chinese people who answer the phone call doesn't even understand what I am talking about, they just tell me to check the website and they just transfer calls here and there.. ended up paying Sri Lankan Rupees 9,000/- Phone bill, to see the program has been closed. Even my consultant is pissed off with these people and she has complained the college deen. Just my money and time got wasted.. we put our time, money and effort to get into a college but some people take us for granted. please think twice before you apply. Now again I changed the college and applying and they are very responsive.

please think and take a decision. All the very best for everyone .. continue trying .. be positive and stay strong all of you. :)

Cheers!

RAOSAHAB

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Hi Harish,

When did you applied? like how many days before the programs start date.

I have heard same narration from few other peoples on Facebook groups for Seneca May intake.

Regards
Bhupinder

123kaur

Sep 20, 2017
Hi Harish,

When did you applied? like how many days before the programs start date.

I have heard same narration from few other peoples on Facebook groups for Seneca May intake.

Regards
Bhupinder
What is the name of facebook group of Seneca college for may intake