+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SENECA COLLEGE SEP 2020 FRAUD EXAM AND FORENSIC ACCT PROGRAMME

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
Hello, please who is going for the programme Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting at Seneca College for September 2020... I haven't seen alot of people talking about the course, so I just want to know, so I can meet more people going for the same course.

Reactions: jyos

jyos

Oct 14, 2020
I deferred from September 2020 to September 2021. That's why
Also, in addition to your degree, do you also have work experience?

How long did it take for Seneca to grant the LOA? Can you please share your timeline?

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
would you happen to know if it is a vry competetive course? How many students would be admitted to the program before its considered to be full?
I was told it was competitive before I applied for the course but I still got admitted, so just apply for it.

I don't know anything about that, it would be at the discretion of the school.

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
Also, in addition to your degree, do you also have work experience?

How long did it take for Seneca to grant the LOA? Can you please share your timeline?
For me, it practically took a day (funny right, I was lucky because I didn't know why it was that fast, I was expecting it to take 1 month or more)

But I met someone else that is currently taking this course this 2020 and she got her LOA after 3 weeks. So, it all depends.

Yes, I had about 1 year experience, a professional certificate (in view)

jyos

Oct 14, 2020
For me, it practically took a day (funny right, I was lucky because I didn't know why it was that fast, I was expecting it to take 1 month or more)

But I met someone else that is currently taking this course this 2020 and she got her LOA after 3 weeks. So, it all depends.

Yes, I had about 1 year experience, a professional certificate (in view)
When did you apply for the course? As soon as they started accepting applications?

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
When did you apply for the course? As soon as they started accepting applications?
Nah, a month after but I don't advise that because alot of people might have deferred to the next year... I only did that because, my certificate wasn't ready

jyos

Oct 14, 2020
Nah, a month after but I don't advise that because alot of people might have deferred to the next year... I only did that because, my certificate wasn't ready
You make a valid point. I hadn't considered that.

Did you contact Seneca before applying to ask them if the course was competitive? Because, on the Ontario College website it says it isn't so.

Also, would you happen to know whether the Financial Service Compliance Administration certificate is any good?

Did you apply to any other courses at Seneca or other colleges?

SubbyShal

Apr 25, 2020
You make a valid point. I hadn't considered that.

Did you contact Seneca before applying to ask them if the course was competitive? Because, on the Ontario College website it says it isn't so.

Also, would you happen to know whether the Financial Service Compliance Administration certificate is any good?

Did you apply to any other courses at Seneca or other colleges?
I did not, I just applied for it.
Every course can be competitive depending on the credentials and amount of people applying.

I do not know anything about that program, but you can just browse through Seneca's overview of the program or check LinkedIn for people that are either studying that program currently or studied the program before for advise.