+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca College Jan 2019 Intake

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hi
Has anyone received any updates on when would they give out offers ?
I had called them last week and they said they will start the application review by mid September and by end of September or first week of October we will receive the response.

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Hi Sumanth,

I see that you have applied for DAD program at seneca, even i have applied for the same but haven't received any updates. So wanted to know if you have received any information from seneca?
Hi Pratik! No I haven't received any official communication from Seneca college.

Aug 21, 2018
Hi there,anyone got LOA or any update from seneca college. I applied on 27th of june and still the status shows application has been received. Applied for chemical lab technician pharmaceuticals but no update till now. Also i have mailed them and they told that processing time is almost 12 weeks.

@Sumanth

Jul 18, 2018
Hi there,anyone got LOA or any update from seneca college. I applied on 27th of june and still the status shows application has been received. Applied for chemical lab technician pharmaceuticals but no update till now. Also i have mailed them and they told that processing time is almost 12 weeks.
That's right. I have emailed the International centre too and they said they will take 12weeks to process applications.

ds1997

Sep 11, 2018
hi guys, I've been reading your comments since a long time and now i finally decided to signup and join you.
I've also applied in Seneca on 12th July and still i didn't get any update.
it's just stating "APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED" on student center..
do you guys have any updates that when seneca will start issuing offer letters?

Deepanshu96

Jul 20, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
App. Filed.......
04-05-2021
AOR Received.
28-06-2021
Med's Done....
27-05-2021
hi guys, I've been reading your comments since a long time and now i finally decided to signup and join you.
hey
well the application process takes atleast 12 weeks so you would need to wait minimum 3 months from the date of your application to see an update!

Aug 21, 2018
Bro i applied on 27th of june still no update wait till October's first week

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
I had called Seneca college international admissions and they informed me that Database application Developer program is closed for January for international students.