+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca college fall/september 2020 intake

chy30

Jun 20, 2020
HK
Category........
STUDY
Winter intake is a good and safer choice as We don’t know when the pandemic will end. so fall intake might be not possible in this case.
If you want to study online then you can opt for fall intake otherwise jan intake is there. You can defer your course
Honestly it's really expensive for international students just taking courses online...
I need to choose between winter or fall 2021 intake... like wt u said, the pandemic, and also my aim.. (at least complete the diploma before age 27/28)
next year I will be age 26 o_O
As u may know, Seneca allows the deferral once only, so it's hard decision to me.

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Honestly it's really expensive for international students just taking courses online...
I need to choose between winter or fall 2021 intake... like wt u said, the pandemic, and also my aim.. (at least complete the diploma before age 27/28)
next year I will be age 26 o_O
As u may know, Seneca allows the deferral once only, so it's hard decision to me.
What i’ll do is to wait for a month or 2 and will let the situation to be more clear. If the canadian government will open its borders and start issuing study permits then only i would apply for jan intake.
You can also do like that.