+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Seneca college fall/september 2020 intake

Uzair Bh

Apr 11, 2020
Hi! I have also taken for September (Fall semester) and submitted the fees for first semester. Now its completely locked down due to COVID-19 in Oman all the consultants are closed and I'm worried because I was going to apply for study permit on 5 April. . What should I do now ?

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hi! I have also taken for September (Fall semester) and submitted the fees for first semester. Now its completely locked down due to COVID-19 in Oman all the consultants are closed and I'm worried because I was going to apply for study permit on 5 April. . What should I do now ?
Defer to next intake.

Blessbaby

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
if you still wanna apply you can do it online if you choose to do so

Lakedime

Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys, can anyone kindly assist me with how to pay my fees. cant seem to find a payment link in my student center account

Successtrong

Sep 26, 2019
Manpreet_kaur1100 hi brother, kindly help on this situation, I want to apply for study permit, there is a business man who wants to give me a scholarship as I am one of the educated female in my country, he never gave a scholarship for students before, but he wants to give me a partially scholarship, do you think I should apply for my study permit mentioning that he will support me financially. Or since he is not usually give a scholarship for students so this scolarship would not help in the process.

Gurpalsingh13

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Manpreet_kaur1100 hi brother, kindly help on this situation, I want to apply for study permit, there is a business man who wants to give me a scholarship as I am one of the educated female in my country, he never gave a scholarship for students before, but he wants to give me a partially scholarship, do you think I should apply for my study permit mentioning that he will support me financially. Or since he is not usually give a scholarship for students so this scolarship would not help in the process.
What i think is that scholarships are usually given by respective universities or colleges.
Any body else supporting you financially wouldn’t be considered as scholarship.

However, you could pay tution fees if someone supports you financially.