Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 16, 2014; VISA Received: April 24, 2014
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Man415 said:
Hi Guys,

I am now on process of applying my TWP, my open work permit visa for my wife and my temporary resident visa for my baby. Should I pay the fee for the 3 of us? As I for me and my wife since it is under TWP it's $300 CAD ( $150 CAD each).

For my baby I should pay $150 CAD also right for the multiple entry visa?

When getting the bank draft as I am applying outside Canada, Should I request a bank draft for each payment, meaning 3 bank draft of $150 each OR I can request a single (1 ) bank draft worth $ 450 for the 3 of us?

Hope those have the same experience can help me out :D
Hi! I believe you should request for a bank draft or Manager's Check for each of you as you will have separate envelope for each application - TWP for you, SOWP for your wife and TRV for your baby. Quite different when you apply inside Canada wherein application of a foreign worker with accompanying family members is treated as one application.

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
By the way, Man415, your job falls under NOC B?

About the multiple entry visa fee, yes 150CAD, but why multiple?

jpc7

Feb 16, 2012
Thank you guys to all your replies! Good luck sa ating lahat!
@sugarhigh..nagsubmit ka ba ng any proof of funds?

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 5, 2012 Med Forwarded to CEM: Jan 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30, 2012 ; Visa received Feb 7, 2012
jpc7 said:
Thank you guys to all your replies! Good luck sa ating lahat!
@ sugarhigh..nagsubmit ka ba ng any proof of funds?
hi, yup nagsubmit ako ng proof of funds, :)

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
ynoweh said:
Hi! I believe you should request for a bank draft or Manager's Check for each of you as you will have separate envelope for each application - TWP for you, SOWP for your wife and TRV for your baby. Quite different when you apply inside Canada wherein application of a foreign worker with accompanying family members is treated as one application.
Thank Ynoweh for the reply.

Yes Im on NOC B. Currently based here in Singapore.

I have requested a multiple entry for my baby as TRV as my contract and LMO is 24 months. Just in case we planned of taking a vacation after a year would be hassle free anyway it would only be a couple of dollars more.

I'm currently waiting for my NBI clearance and would be submitting my docs to the embassy by wednesday. I have to submit all original right? Including our passports?

ynoweh

Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2013
Doc's Request.
Jan. 29, 2014 (PCC)
AOR Received.
July 9, 2013
File Transfer...
July 22, 2013
Med's Request
Jan. 29, 2014
Med's Done....
March 1 & 10, 2014 MR Received....: April 3, 2014
Passport Req..
April 12, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
May 9, 2014
Man415 said:
Thank Ynoweh for the reply.

Yes Im on NOC B. Currently based here in Singapore.

I have requested a multiple entry for my baby as TRV as my contract and LMO is 24 months. Just in case we planned of taking a vacation after a year would be hassle free anyway it would only be a couple of dollars more.

I'm currently waiting for my NBI clearance and would be submitting my docs to the embassy by wednesday. I have to submit all original right? Including our passports?
Oh I see.. It's my first time to know of an applicant applying to CEM while abroad, and with accompanying family members. Some of us in the Spousal Open Work Permit thread did apply for OWP and dependent visa of children when our spouses arrived in Canada. But, I know for a fact that you can apply simultaneously as I've read it in the CIC website, just not certain of the entire process though.

Yes, you have to submit the original documents, NBI clearance for VISA Canada, not the PERSONAL COPY, and so you and your family members' passport. Good luck and keep us posted please... I'm gonna pray for your application.. God bless...

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
ynoweh said:
Oh I see.. It's my first time to know of an applicant applying to CEM while abroad, and with accompanying family members. Some of us in the Spousal Open Work Permit thread did apply for OWP and dependent visa of children when our spouses arrived in Canada. But, I know for a fact that you can apply simultaneously as I've read it in the CIC website, just not certain of the entire process though.

Yes, you have to submit the original documents, NBI clearance for VISA Canada, not the PERSONAL COPY, and so you and your family members' passport. Good luck and keep us posted please... I'm gonna pray for your application.. God bless...
Thanks Ynoweh. :)

Yup my initial plan was to go ahead first but my employer offered my wife a job with the company as well with the flexibility on the schedule that someone will take care of our 2 year old daughter.

Yes the NBI request is for Canadian Visa application. When I went to the Philippine embassy here, there was a form I have filled up stating the purpose of the visa.

I'll keep our status posted :)

jpc7

Feb 16, 2012
@sugarhigh

May i know what kind of proof of funds ang sinubmit mo?is it a bank certificate? pwede din kaya registration ng car or any document that considers as an asset here in the Philippines? I was thinking this is to prove the embassy that i will go back to the Philippines after my contract expires. do you think those can be proof of funds? Thanks in advance for your help.

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
jpc7 said:
@ sugarhigh

May i know what kind of proof of funds ang sinubmit mo?is it a bank certificate? pwede din kaya registration ng car or any document that considers as an asset here in the Philippines? I was thinking this is to prove the embassy that i will go back to the Philippines after my contract expires. do you think those can be proof of funds? Thanks in advance for your help.
bank cert po, pero alam ko pwede din un, my brother submitted a copy of registration also... strong ties could be family, funds, and current job. :)

jpc7

Feb 16, 2012
Thanks for fast reply! I guess either of the two (bank cert or registration) will do?

I need another help on a different case. A friend of mine is confused on what documents she will submit to CEM. She is a returnee worker but with a different employer. She once entered and worked as a live in caregiver year of 2007 but after a year has to return to the country due to a family emergency. This year she is applying as a contract worker. She already has a positive lmo and will be working as a food counter attendant. Does she need to submit her previous caregiver certificates to CEM? Thanks!

Canooknic

Sep 20, 2010
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
17th May 2011
Hi all, my friend is right at the beginning of this process, the LMO has been done but what forms does he fill for his WP?? Is it the skilled worker ones? He is coming to work for a locksmith, which isn't on the list so we're totally confused!!!!

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
Canooknic said:
Hi all, my friend is right at the beginning of this process, the LMO has been done but what forms does he fill for his WP?? Is it the skilled worker ones? He is coming to work for a locksmith, which isn't on the list so we're totally confused!!!!
He can't apply under Federal skilled worker. He should apply under work permit.

I suggest you to check this link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/work.asp

goodluck!

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
jpc7 said:
Thanks for fast reply! I guess either of the two (bank cert or registration) will do?

I need another help on a different case. A friend of mine is confused on what documents she will submit to CEM. She is a returnee worker but with a different employer. She once entered and worked as a live in caregiver year of 2007 but after a year has to return to the country due to a family emergency. This year she is applying as a contract worker. She already has a positive lmo and will be working as a food counter attendant. Does she need to submit her previous caregiver certificates to CEM? Thanks!
In my opinion, yes. I think everything should be submitted to CEM, regardless she is not anymore applying under LCP. Because she has to prove that all her documentations in her employment history/ academic history are all true.

jpc7

Feb 16, 2012
Thanks Sugarhigh! I have another question to you and to all the seniors here sa forum. This is pertaining to my friend's case again. Sa family information imm5645..there is a question there if you need to put a check mark to your family that will accompany you to canada or not. Sa case ng friend ko, her husband is a tfw also and will be returning to canada next month, she is confused if yes ang e checkmark nya? but they are not going to canada together naman, since she is still on process sa cem. please help po ha..big thanks!