+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending TWP Application

just_asking

Oct 21, 2011
Hello! I am just glad to find this site. I am also set to submit my TWP application at Canadian Embassy- Manila. Only that, I have a very minor prob. This is so petty but I have to seek for your help to make sure my application follows every detail the embassy has instructed. So here it is...

The docs should be placed in a brown envelope with a label at the front or back?? I hardly heard the operator's instruction. Correct me if I'm wrong about what to write on the label:

First line: Canadian Embassy Visa Application
second line: Working Visa
Third line: name
Fourth line: passport number
Fifth line: reference number

Is this the correct info?

joemar

Oct 19, 2011
Bulacan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
just_asking said:
Hello! I am just glad to find this site. I am also set to submit my TWP application at Canadian Embassy- Manila. Only that, I have a very minor prob. This is so petty but I have to seek for your help to make sure my application follows every detail the embassy has instructed. So here it is...

The docs should be placed in a brown envelope with a label at the front or back?? I hardly heard the operator's instruction. Correct me if I'm wrong about what to write on the label:

First line: Canadian Embassy Visa Application
second line: Working Visa
Third line: name
Fourth line: passport number
Fifth line: reference number

Is this the correct info?

i just sent my application yesterday....you're right on the label you are about to write at the BACK of the envelop....i just dont know if a brown envelop is required coz i used a green one..hehehe. but i think it doesn matter naman, as long as you send them complete documents...and wait, you must pay the courier P 350.00......gud luck to us!!!

just_asking

Oct 21, 2011
Thanks Joemar! My application was picked up last October 25. Hopefully, we'll be able to receive our work permit as soon as possible. By the way, what work are you applying for?

mymine

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
hello i sent mine last oct 19. is it possible for us to receive an acknowledgement receipt from the embassy? as an assurance that they get our documents? and also did you guys submitted proof of funds or bank certificate? thanks a lot...

Reactions: Jessy__e

just_asking

Oct 21, 2011
Hello mymine! The AOR i think will be given weeks after the date of submission of the application. With regards to the proof of funds, it was not in the checklist of requirements for Temporary Work Permit Application so I did not include any. Let's update each other about any progress on our application. :)

joemar

Oct 19, 2011
Bulacan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
just_asking said:
Thanks Joemar! My application was picked up last October 25. Hopefully, we'll be able to receive our work permit as soon as possible. By the way, what work are you applying for?

yeah, i really hope that, too. actually i have a direct contact there in alberta. im going to the farm as a swine technician. about AOR, im waiting this week for that. in some topics here, i learned that AOR usually arrived 2-3 weeks prior to the application. i hope it arrive soon. let's update each other here, and pray that our application will be okay....God Bless us!

just_asking

Oct 21, 2011
I'll be working as day care worker in Alberta too, Calgary in particular. Will the AOR be sent thru snail mail or email? Godwilling, everything will run smoothly.. Mine is also a direct employment.. I need not seek help from agencies..

mymine

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
whooaaa! i'll be in alberta also. grand praire to be specific and as a food counter attendant. direct employment also. let's all hope for the good news!

by the way, you guys have your lmo? in case you have when is the expiration date?

keep in touch and god bless us all :D

joemar

Oct 19, 2011
Bulacan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
in my application, i included a proof of funds since the documents checklist ask....my contact there in alberta helped me to find a job there and providing me a contract and lmo to be expired on feb. 2012. the time for me to complete all my docs is very short that i have to cram because my contact asked for my resume 1st week of august. a week after, he told me to start collecting the required docs for LMO will be given to me in months....but after a week again, he sent me the LMO dated june 2011 & expiring on feb 2012...it was september to october that i crammed to complete all the necessary documents...it took me almost two months before i sent my application to CEM. the process of calling the call center gave me headache since i do not have my own pldt landline...i should ask some friends of friends for that matter...it's been 3 weeks since my application was taken by the courier. i hope in a few days, AOR will arrive soon, as well as the med ref and hopefully by early next year, visa will knock on my door...i wanna fly to canada!!!

muki

Jul 7, 2011
Am very happy for you. PLS I will be glad if you can help me with that your contact to help with Employment too, Infact I will be the happiest person on earth of you can do it for me my contact are.
Name: LAWAL MUKAILA
Email: muki20024ureal@yahoo.com
Mobile no: +2348064463271 & +2348057292071

Thanks, waiting for your reply.

just_asking

Oct 21, 2011
mymine said:
whooaaa! i'll be in alberta also. grand praire to be specific and as a food counter attendant. direct employment also. let's all hope for the good news!

by the way, you guys have your lmo? in case you have when is the expiration date?

keep in touch and god bless us all :D
mine will expire on march 23, 2012... I hope we'll be in canada by then... :)

just_asking

Oct 21, 2011
Hello guys! i just received a mail from the embassy denying my application. The reason stated is that i have not satisfied that I would not leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for my stay. The factors considered were my family ties in Canada, limited employment prospects in my country of residence, and my personal assests and financial status. It is sad... But I'm not sure if I can still do anything to change their decision. I hope they could just have given me a second chance, talked to me through an interview or something.. Just to prove to them that I would leave Canada after the authorized period of stay. Still, if I am not for Canada, I would not force my self to be there. Hoping that you would get positive responses! God bless you all!

joemar

Oct 19, 2011
Bulacan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
14-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
just_asking said:
Hello guys! i just received a mail from the embassy denying my application. The reason stated is that i have not satisfied that I would not leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for my stay. The factors considered were my family ties in Canada, limited employment prospects in my country of residence, and my personal assests and financial status. It is sad... But I'm not sure if I can still do anything to change their decision. I hope they could just have given me a second chance, talked to me through an interview or something.. Just to prove to them that I would leave Canada after the authorized period of stay. Still, if I am not for Canada, I would not force my self to be there. Hoping that you would get positive responses! God bless you all!
how sad naman po iyan......maybe you can re-apply for visa...by the way, what do you mean by "family ties in canada, limited employment prospects in my country of residence, and my personal assets and financial status"? are you single? somebody told me that married with dependents usually get positive response from CEM cause they have the reason to get back to their country...not sure of that though....me too, i would never force myself to get there if destiny dont permits me...in God's time, maybe you can have your visa....God Bless!!!

Mariannaluis

Mar 31, 2011
:(

@just_asking
immigration officer refused your application because of your personal assets and financial status? do you passed bank certificate? and are you currently employed now?

mymine

Star Member
Nov 12, 2011
@ just asking.... from where are you??? manila?

by the way, are you married? do you have relatives in canada???