+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending the photos after soft landing

Mar 26, 2020
Hi
Can you please help with a query regards to submitting the photos again after landing. have got a query asking to send photos again. have done the soft landing and recently got the request.
Did anyone went through this situation? Appreciate the help in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi
Can you please help with a query regards to submitting the photos again after landing. have got a query asking to send photos again. have done the soft landing and recently got the request.
Did anyone went through this situation? Appreciate the help in advance.

1. Happens. The photos don't meet the specifications, so you will have to have them re-done, and then sent.

Reactions: Arvindkumar2020
Mar 26, 2020
Hi

1. Happens. The photos don't meet the specifications, so you will have to have them re-done, and then sent.
Thanks for the reply. Appreciate it.
Sent them more than a month ago but haven’t heard anything because of COVID I guess, I am worried about the due date which they gave so what’s the best thing to do to know whether they received the photos or not. Have the post confirmation that it reached the POBox but in the end need to hear from the concern team right. Any thoughts or suggestions please

nehaprasad14

Feb 2, 2020
Hi Arvind, its the same case for me too. I had resend the photos via USPS 2 months ago but never got any confirmation on the same or any update on the case, even my deadline I reaching soon. If you find any way to contact or receive ur PR please let me know.

Thanks in Advance!