+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending police certificate to CIC online

cass59

Star Member
May 26, 2019
My husbands police certificate was not required at the beginning at the process. We just got the request letter to send it to CIC.. it states their mailing address but also gives and email and webform which can used to submit. I am unsure whether these are just general additional ways to send documents that are standard at the bottom of every email they send out to each applicant, or if my husband can actually send his police certificate online (we would scan it). Has anyone experienced anything like this? Do you think it is ok just to scan and send online as a PDF?

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
My husbands police certificate was not required at the beginning at the process. We just got the request letter to send it to CIC.. it states their mailing address but also gives and email and webform which can used to submit. I am unsure whether these are just general additional ways to send documents that are standard at the bottom of every email they send out to each applicant, or if my husband can actually send his police certificate online (we would scan it). Has anyone experienced anything like this? Do you think it is ok just to scan and send online as a PDF?

You can submit it in a web form and upload on GCKEY. webform will email you and tell you they got it GCKEy will stay there until DM - GOOD LUCK_!