+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending photos to IRCC again for PR card

dziendobry92

Mar 22, 2023
Hey, I did a soft landing in Canada in Jan 2023, and gave a local address for delivery of PR card. Left Canada a few days later.

In Feb 2023, got a notification to re-send photos as they were not as per specifications. Sent them from Ireland to Canada in Feb. No news since then (tracking for post also didn't work so have no idea if it even reached them).

Checked with IRCC a couple weeks back: their response was that my photos were not in their system. Whether or not the photos actually reached them is a different scenario.

1. I got my photos taken yet again, and sent them to a friend in Canada. Can I ask him to post them to IRCC?
  2. Is it okay to send another batch of photos regardless of whether or not my earlier ones reached IRCC? Would it cause any issues if I send photos again and if in the meantime my earlier photos are processed in their system?

Pimpim

Sep 27, 2023
Hey, I did a soft landing in Canada in Jan 2023, and gave a local address for delivery of PR card. Left Canada a few days later.

In Feb 2023, got a notification to re-send photos as they were not as per specifications. Sent them from Ireland to Canada in Feb. No news since then (tracking for post also didn't work so have no idea if it even reached them).

Checked with IRCC a couple weeks back: their response was that my photos were not in their system. Whether or not the photos actually reached them is a different scenario.

1. I got my photos taken yet again, and sent them to a friend in Canada. Can I ask him to post them to IRCC?
  2. Is it okay to send another batch of photos regardless of whether or not my earlier ones reached IRCC? Would it cause any issues if I send photos again and if in the meantime my earlier photos are processed in their system?
HI there . I also have a similar situation. Any update about your card??