+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending passport to Damascus

mikelo

Jul 15, 2008
Hello,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post here. I just wanted to ask if any of you guys has recently sent his/her passport to Damascus visa office. If this is the case can you please let me know how did you send your passport and how did they send it back to you?

Thanks

mikelo

Jul 15, 2008
Dear forum members,

Could you please answer my questions? I really do no know how they return my passport and do not want my passport to get lost if they use regular mail. At the same time it's not easy for me to travel to Syria for collecting my visa. If you have recently sent your passports to Damascus, please share your experience.

Thanks

NAZ78

Mar 23, 2008
Send it via courier and they will send you an email or letter (depending on what you chose previously on the original application) informing you that your visa is affixed to your passport and ready for you to pick up. They will ask you to arrange for a courier to pick it up from the embassy in Damascus and give the courier your file number (the Bxxxxxxxx number)

mikelo

Jul 15, 2008
Thank you very much NAZ78.  I have been disparately looking for the answer to this question and eventually I found it in your post.  It was complete, fruitful and informative. Thank you very much.