+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending passport from USA to Canada

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
I called IRCC this morning after seeing a GU update and application is approved :). They accepted the picture with the shadow it turns out. Return tracker isn't active yet. Best of luck @ArijitRoy

Reactions: ArijitRoy

emilia92

Dec 13, 2020
Thanks a lot! It doesn't seem like they take long to review the pics once they receive it. Im sure yours will go smoothly too!
Hello, I got approved the same time as you. May I know if your return tracker has been activated? Thank you

Cedya

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Oh wow! Sorry last question, are you using Fedex or UPS? Thank you! Appreciate your help!
It was with UPS. It was supposed to be delivered on the 16th but it was delayed buy a day due to a storm and got delivered on the 17th. Yours should be activated pretty soon!

Reactions: emilia92

arnk

Jun 20, 2023
It was with UPS. It was supposed to be delivered on the 16th but it was delayed buy a day due to a storm and got delivered on the 17th. Yours should be activated pretty soon!

has anyone whose document was receive in Ottawa around 06/08/2023, received approval yet? thanks

arnk

Jun 20, 2023
has anyone, whose documents were received in Ottawa around 06/08/2023, received approval yet? thanks

arnk

Jun 20, 2023
Thats interesting. You might want to call them for update but you have to use a Canadian number.
I wrote to them through a web form on Sunday and they replied this morning confirming that they had received the documents. and someone is reviewing it. but I think it is just their regular reply formulas. do you or anyone have that number that my wife who is in Canada can call for this specific matter?