+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending Medical to Correct Office

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

As you may know that the applications from Pakistan are currently done through London office. I applied for PR to London office in PNP category. I got medical request from the London office last month and they mentioned to get the medical tests done from the DMP (Designated Medical Professional) and they will send the result onwards to Overseas Health Management Service in London.

But my DMP in Karachi (IOM) is saying that they will only send the medical to New Delhi as it is their regional office. I already did medical and submitted by original IMM 1017 to them (wihch mentions visa office as london).

Can any body please suggest what should I do as the instructions clearly mentioned to send the result to london but the DMP is not agreeing as they may have not received any instructions on the change process through London office.

Will the newdelhi forward the result to London?

I am worrying as this may delay the process.

Any response will be appreciated.

Thanks,

S

shibuya

Whenever possible, all family members must be examined by the same designated physician. If this is impossible, arrange your medical with the designated physician and advise him/her that your dependents are abroad and will arrange to have their medical exams done by a designated physician closer to them. Then forward a copy of the Medical Report Form to each dependent with the addresses of their nearest designated physicians. Your dependents should then arrange to have their examinations. They should tell the designated physician to forward the completed medical report to the same Canadian medical office that received your report. Your dependant's medical will be matched with your file as the Medical Report Form will have your File No .

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply...
but we have already appeared for medical with a single DMP. the problem is which office the DMP is sending result to... our was asked to be submitted to London but they are sending it to new delhi.

shibuya said:
Whenever possible, all family members must be examined by the same designated physician. If this is impossible, arrange your medical with the designated physician and advise him/her that your dependents are abroad and will arrange to have their medical exams done by a designated physician closer to them. Then forward a copy of the Medical Report Form to each dependent with the addresses of their nearest designated physicians. Your dependents should then arrange to have their examinations. They should tell the designated physician to forward the completed medical report to the same Canadian medical office that received your report. Your dependant's medical will be matched with your file as the Medical Report Form will have your File No .

S

shibuya

Now u play a safe game. Write a letter or email to London Chc at the earliest and intimate that u all have undergone medicals in Karachi and DMP EVEN (write his name on ur letter) is insisting that he will send reports to Delhi and not London. In case u have some problem later like non-receipt of medicals or delayed in getting medicals in visa office u will definitely be given the benefit of doubt.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks,

i already sent an email. also i am also supposed to send some documents and ROPR. i will also mention the same in the cover letter.

shibuya said:
Now u play a safe game. Write a letter or email to London Chc at the earliest and intimate that u all have undergone medicals in Karachi and DMP EVEN (write his name on ur letter) is insisting that he will send reports to Delhi and not London. In case u have some problem later like non-receipt of medicals or delayed in getting medicals in visa office u will definitely be given the benefit of doubt.

S

shibuya

Now u r safe buddy . Relax and wait and pray for your PPR.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks, i will still go to DMP office tomorrow to talk with them about the instructions... lets see if they change their instance...

tahnks again...

shibuya said:
Now u r safe buddy . Relax and wait and pray for your PPR.

paulcanada74

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ainpfamily

any update???? did u visit DMP? whats'bout e-mail u send to London CHC, do they reply?

i'm also in the same boat...my chc is singapore and did my meds in london and dmp send meds result to london chc...i mailed singapore but no reply so far...even when i send rprf i mentioned the matter in cover letter like u...

let us update if u have any...

thnx

paul

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Paul,

Yes I did went to DMP and explained the situation but they are insisting that the medical will be sent to regional office only.

The reply I got from lodnon is one liner that the medical be sent to london.... it did not mention if they mean london cic or london regional office.

My DMP is saying that the regional office will send the medicals to CIC and it should not be any issue..

I am also confused but since it is not in our control, we can just wait and see if things go well...

good luck...

paulcanada74 said:
hi ainpfamily

any update???? did u visit DMP? whats'bout e-mail u send to London CHC, do they reply?

i'm also in the same boat...my chc is singapore and did my meds in london and dmp send meds result to london chc...i mailed singapore but no reply so far...even when i send rprf i mentioned the matter in cover letter like u...

let us update if u have any...

thnx

paul

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
ainpfamily said:
Hi Paul,

Yes I did went to DMP and explained the situation but they are insisting that the medical will be sent to regional office only.

The reply I got from lodnon is one liner that the medical be sent to london.... it did not mention if they mean london cic or london regional office.

My DMP is saying that the regional office will send the medicals to CIC and it should not be any issue..

I am also confused but since it is not in our control, we can just wait and see if things go well...

good luck...
Hi ainp .. any update

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainpfamily said:
Hi,

As you may know that the applications from Pakistan are currently done through London office. I applied for PR to London office in PNP category. I got medical request from the London office last month and they mentioned to get the medical tests done from the DMP (Designated Medical Professional) and they will send the result onwards to Overseas Health Management Service in London.

But my DMP in Karachi (IOM) is saying that they will only send the medical to New Delhi as it is their regional office. I already did medical and submitted by original IMM 1017 to them (wihch mentions visa office as london).

Can any body please suggest what should I do as the instructions clearly mentioned to send the result to london but the DMP is not agreeing as they may have not received any instructions on the change process through London office.

Will the newdelhi forward the result to London?

I am worrying as this may delay the process.

Any response will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Don't worry - actually both you and the DMP are correct. The DMP must send the results to his regional medical office (list of RMO's is @http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-01.asp. The regional medical office will then review/assess and transfer the information to the appropriate immigration visa office where your case is being assessed (in your case, London).

So, you'll be alright.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.. I hope thing goes well.

OhCanadiana said:
Don't worry - actually both you and the DMP are correct. The DMP must send the results to his regional medical office (list of RMO's is @ http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dmp-handbook/appendix-01.asp. The regional medical office will then review/assess and transfer the information to the appropriate immigration visa office where your case is being assessed (in your case, London).

So, you'll be alright.