Sep 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have all my support documents ready but not sure how to organize them before sending, for example, photos how i organize them, can i put wedding photos in one envelope and write on the envelope that these are wedding photos with my application or do just through in everything into one big envelope with forms?

alpesantezo

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-03-2010
File Transfer...
11-01-2010
Med's Request
16-09-2010
Med's Done....
19-09-2010
Interview........
NO!
Passport Req..
16-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
I founf this on this forum but dunno were
PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION
1. Application for Permanent Residence
2. Schedule 1-Background/Declaration
3. Additional Family Information
4. Spouse/Partner Questionnaire
5. Photocopy of Identification
6. Proof of Medical
7. Police Check
8. Required Photographs
9. Certificate of Higher Education

SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION
1. Application to Sponsor and Undertaking
2. Sponsorship Agreement
3. Sponsorship Evaluation
4. Sponsor Questionnaire
5. Photocopy of Identification
6. Revenue Canada Option-C Printout
7. Original Letter from Current Employer
8. Proof of Employment and Income
9. University Transcript

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
LETTERS OF SUPPORT
• 2 NOTORIZED DECLARATIONS OF SUPPORT
• 6 LETTERS OF SUPPORT

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
E-COMMUNICATION
• Screenshot of inbox of emails
• Skype Calls • MSN • Emails

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
JOINT SAVINGS & CHECKING ACCOUNT STATEMENTS
• Proof of Joint Bank Accounts & Combining Affairs
• Various withdrawals including grocery stores, car insurance, restaurants etc.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
BIRTH CERTIFICATE AND PASSPORTS
• HIS Birth Certificate photocopy
• HIS current passport photocopy
• HIS previous passport photo copy
• HERS passport photocopy

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
CHRISTMAS CARDS
• From friends and family to HIS and HERS.

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
FLIGHTS

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
CARDS & LETTERS
• Cards & letters between HIS and HER.
• Cards & letters between HIS and HER and family.
• Invitations & thank you letters from weddings

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
MEMBERSHIPS TOGETHER
• Joint/Family membership-YHA
• Joint membership-WWOOF International
• Scuba Schools International-Memberships/Qualifications

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP:
RECEIPTS
• Hotels
• House hold items
• Tours
• Events

what i did with pictures is put all of them in an envelope and write with a permanent marker in the back saying what they belong to like Colombia trip or wedding and reception.. just a short thing

fallenstar831

Nov 8, 2009
St. Catharines, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
File Transfer...
22-12-2009
Med's Done....
12-11-2009
Passport Req..
02-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
02-22-2010
LANDED..........
03-25-2010
We submitted ours in the exact order as the sponsor's checklist - with a table of contents for the supporting documents section, each bulleted item on the checklist was a paper/bulldog clip. We included about 15 letters of support, some printed emails, some with a signature, all had contact information in case they needed to be contacted to verify - this was a backup however, we had ample documentation of our relationship without, none were notarized - we included these as "additional information that we believed showed our relationship was valid and withstanding", attached to the questionaire. Our photos were all digital, so I placed them into a single 120 page document on 8.5x11 pages - 2 photos per page labeled with when, where and who was in the photo (I remember reading several times to be sure to write who is in the pictures, it gives the officer a clear visual of you with inlaws and family members). All of the items on the above list were included, if we had them, but we organized them in the exact order of the checklist.

When I was pulling together our documents and forms, I COMBED the internet and this forum for references as to how people sent thier information in. It appears there is no right or wrong, if the CIC had an exact way they wanted it would be submitted it would be listed in the application. As long as it is clear and organized, with no staples, I'm not sure there is much to worry about.

GOOD LUCK!

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
You can organize them any way as you want. There are no rules. They won't refuse it if you send in a disorganized mess, but it would be smart to make sure it's organized in a way that will make sense to the officer reviewing your app - the less time it takes them to make sense of things, the less time it will take them to finish processing your app.

Just organize it in a way that makes sense to you and I'm sure you'll do just fine :)

I had two envelopes for photos, one was 'Misc photos' and another one was 'Wedding photos'. The two envelopes were put in a transparent folder together with all the other relationship proof - phone bills, Skype logs, chat logs, letters, cards, etc. Some people glue photos on a piece of paper and put the info of who's in them under them.

As for the forms, just put them in the order they are on the checklist. And if you printed them yourself, feel free to use paperclips to make sure page 2 of a form sticks with page 1 ;)

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
we did exactly the same: bought three separate folders - for sponsor, sponsored person and proof of relationship. in each folder we placed documents strictly according to the checklists, and in proof of relationship we put each set of proof into each sleeve with cover letter explaining each item of proof.

Berti

Star Member
Sep 16, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm only sending in about 40-50 photos in one envelope, marriage certificate, birth certificate of our daughter we have together, phone bill where my calls made to my wife are show by number, a letter from an uncle in Canada stating he will provide a home and a job for me at his company upon return... no chats, emails, blog etc it's all in a different language and didn't bother to translate it, will this hurt my chances???