+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending in an additional document without a client id number?

penandpaper

Apr 21, 2011
Hello,

Maybe someone can advise:

Our (spousal/outland) application was received on July 14th -- according to the CIC website they have not started working on it yet.
At that time I did not include my FBI cert because it was still in process -- CIC advised me over the phone to include a note explaining and send the cert at a later date.
I have the cert now -- actually I have two, one performed on 6/28 and one performed on 7/25.

I am afraid that by the time I get a request for the certificate from Bucharest (my VO) the certificates might have already expired ....

Can I send the certificate to Mississauga now before I have been issued a client ID number and include a note to have them attach it to my application?

I will have my husband call them this week and ask but I figured I would as you all as well.

Thank you!

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can I send the certificate to Mississauga now before I have been issued a client ID number and include a note to have them attach it to my application?

In such a situation while sending the docs. to CPC Mississauga, you should give your details and the copy of fee payment receipt for reference with the covering letter.