+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents

Discussion in 'Education' started by Hiya, May 16, 2019.

  1. Hello friends I need help regarding sending documents to WES. WES wanted me to send degree certificate and marksheet. When I went to university they suggested me to send transcripts. Now my question is which one I need to send- transcripts or marksheet? What is the difference between marksheet and transcripts? If I send transcripts , would WES accept it?

Share This Page