kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm from Pakistan and i plan on getting my ECA from WES
as per the website wes says to send documents through HEC after their attestation but I've seen so many ppl saying that sending documents from University sealed envelope should also suffice. Kindly guide please.

ajaiverghese

Mar 27, 2017
Yes I've done the same.
My University doesnt courier directly to WES as they are not yet fully online.Since i had bachelors and Master to evaluate , i had six set of documents to be sent to WES three each(marklists attestation, degree certificate attestation and transcripts of marks)coming from two different sections(bachelors and masters). So logistically its better that you collate everything and send it yourself rather than have the risk of losing some document in the process.
But they provided everything in sealed envelopes with the university stamp and seal along the sealed back flap.I collected all and put it in one cover and couriered to WES. Got my evaluation report in around 25 days.
Make sure you ask the university to put WES canada documentation centre in the to address and mention your WES reference number atop all of the individual envelopes you recieve.

Good Luck

zeb27

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hello, I need to know, should I send HEC sealed envelope in a TCS envelope? or should I stamp the envelope itself for sending through TCS?