+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

visupreddy

Feb 4, 2020
Try https://www.parcelmonitor.com/
Enter the dispatch number mentioned on jntu-h website and select india post as carrier.
Remember your first attempt will return a message stating that the number is not found. Second time it will allow you to choose your carrier select India post as your carrier it will hopefully work.

Do send a reply if it worked for anyone so that others may benefit.
Thank so much for your response. I did not tracked after that but my documents were received by WES without need of tracking.

May 15, 2020
Thank so much for your response. I did not tracked after that but my documents were received by WES without need of tracking.
You're welcome. How much time it took to update them. JNTU sent the docs around May 29 and it reached WES by 10 June. They are yet to update their status. I hold B.tech C.S.E from JNTUH, do we need to upload any documents online on WES website.

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
Hi, Trying https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/ this link since 3 days but this is coming as site cannot be reached.

Moreover, previously i tried entering my PC number while registering, and this is showing as INVALID PC credentials.

Kindly help me out.

Thanks
Manasa
This problem is going on for everyone just go and check jntuh directly or else call them i have there contact number

Manasa22

Aug 3, 2020
This problem is going on for everyone just go and check jntuh directly or else call them i have there contact number

Hi Ali,

Now I am able to open their page but problem is when I am entering my PC number, it is showing as invalid PC details.. Kindly help me and also provide their number as I tried all numbers which I have

Thanks,
Manasa

syedhaq

Jul 25, 2017
Hi,
I have done B.Tech ECA from WES, i want ECA for my MBA done from SHUATS which WES is not accepting, i want to know do i need to make ECA bachelors again with Master from CES toronto or only Masters is enough? is this MBA equivalent to canada Master or they will consider bachelors?
Thanks in advance

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
Hi Ali,

Now I am able to open their page but problem is when I am entering my PC number, it is showing as invalid PC details.. Kindly help me and also provide their number as I tried all numbers which I have

Thanks,
Manasa
Jntuh enquiry person 7207593631

Gopi P

Sep 7, 2020
Yes Pradeep. You can do it all in one day.

Now JNTU has started accepting transcript requests online.

https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/login.html

Go to this website and register yourself and apply for the transcripts. you'll get a message once your transcripts are ready. Go to counter 3 and collect them and rest i have explained in the previous answer.

If you apply online, you need not carry anything.

Thanks.

Nishikanth
Is this is for Any affiliated college under JNTU H or only for JNTU H university.