+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

@runreddy

Feb 3, 2020
Hi
My name is Arun, I have sent the documents through online by jntu student services to Wes Canada one month ago still it is showing status as printing, they send my transcripts directly to Wes or need I do something else. Can anyone assist regarding these

Sk ali

Sep 4, 2019
Hyderabad
Category........
Hi
My name is Arun, I have sent the documents through online by jntu student services to Wes Canada one month ago still it is showing status as printing, they send my transcripts directly to Wes or need I do something else. Can anyone assist regarding these
U have to go to jntuh and do it by self jntuh not doing online work becoz lot of persons facing same problem on online.

Feb 4, 2020
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth
Once the transcripts are received by WES, do they send transcripts back to JNTUH or the applicant's address?? I got a confirmation from wes that transcripts are received by them, but i didnt get any transcripts back. I checked with jntuh and they said they didnt receive them. But in the letter i got from wes, it stated that transcripts were sent back to jntuh. Please suggest.

Mar 25, 2020
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Thanks

Nishikanth
As per WES, university should post the envolope and applicant should not post it seems. Can u we do speed post if applicant do from the college ?

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
Hi
I am assuming you must have used the latest feature where you made payment for transcripts along with WES form and courier charges to Canada. If so, Check if you have received any email from jntuhsss@gmail.com or jntuheb@gmail.com asking for more information.
If not, please send a copy of your passport to jntuheb@gmail.com. (Mention your application number in the subject line)

YOU DO NOT NEED TO GO TO UNIVERSITY

FYI. I have applied for transcripts on Feb 3rd and my application was kept on hold as my B.tech transcript name has Initials while my WES form has full name.
EX: Name in B.tech Certificate: A B Sample
Name in Passport: Apple Balloon Sample..

Hence my application was kept on hold. Soon after I shared my passport copy, university dispatched my certificates in 2 days via bluedart courier.

I hope you find this useful.

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
Once the transcripts are received by WES, do they send transcripts back to JNTUH or the applicant's address?? I got a confirmation from wes that transcripts are received by them, but i didnt get any transcripts back. I checked with jntuh and they said they didnt receive them. But in the letter i got from wes, it stated that transcripts were sent back to jntuh. Please suggest.
WES will not send back your transcripts after evaluation. They will retain your transcripts with them.
Post evaluation you will only get a copy of your evaluation/assessment outcome via email (PDF version) and Hard copy via post to the address you mentioned in your WES application form.

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
As per WES, university should post the envolope and applicant should not post it seems. Can u we do speed post if applicant do from the college ?
You no longer need to deal with this mess. JNTUH has initiated an online process where you need to place the order and make payment online and they take care of the rest. As simple as that.

1. https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/ >>> register and login
2. Choose transcripts option and WES application
3. Select the transcripts you want to send, enter the WES ref number.
4. In next step, review the order and upload the Provisional certificate along with WES Academic record request form (You need to fill part A and sign the form)
5. Choose WES Toronto address from the list of available address below
6. Make payment.

Recently they have raised the amount for transcripts from 40 INR to 60 INR.

Transcript cost: 60 INR x 7 Transcripts (assuming you dont have backlogs) + CMM + PCC = 540 INR
WES Form: 600 INR
Courier Charges: 1950 INR
Service charges: 65 INR
Total= 3200 INR

charannirup

Jan 10, 2020
Hi Friends,

Is the Dispatch Number provided in Jntu Website same as the tracking number for WES application?

Currently my status on WES Shows as Status on Hold and when tracked the application using dispatch number it is not showing up any status of the package so any suggestions on how to track the application where it is currently?

May 15, 2020
You no longer need to deal with this mess. JNTUH has initiated an online process where you need to place the order and make payment online and they take care of the rest. As simple as that.

1. https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/ >>> register and login
2. Choose transcripts option and WES application
3. Select the transcripts you want to send, enter the WES ref number.
4. In next step, review the order and upload the Provisional certificate along with WES Academic record request form (You need to fill part A and sign the form)
5. Choose WES Toronto address from the list of available address below
6. Make payment.

Recently they have raised the amount for transcripts from 40 INR to 60 INR.

Transcript cost: 60 INR x 7 Transcripts (assuming you dont have backlogs) + CMM + PCC = 540 INR
WES Form: 600 INR
Courier Charges: 1950 INR
Service charges: 65 INR
Total= 3200 INR
Hi,
I am confused with the ARR form I got it stamped from my college. Do I only need to fill in Part A and sign it. Have you done the same.
Thanks

ramraj_s

May 25, 2020
1. Get your transcripts

No need of ARF form

Thanks

Nishikanth
Hi nrk12

Thank you for sharing information, it helps a lot if people like me.
I have a few question if u can help me..

I have transcripts and CN23 form, attestation should be done by uni registrar at the counter or can we attested outside as well.

and

Candidate should be there at the university while doing this process, or can we do with friends or parents.

And this whole process sending transcripts to the wes team canada, can we applu in jntuh website or online.

Thank you in advance

May 15, 2020
I'm in the same state of yours. Not sure how to track with the EMS number they have provided via message.
Please let me know if you find some thing about it.
Try https://www.parcelmonitor.com/
Enter the dispatch number mentioned on jntu-h website and select india post as carrier.
Remember your first attempt will return a message stating that the number is not found. Second time it will allow you to choose your carrier select India post as your carrier it will hopefully work.

Do send a reply if it worked for anyone so that others may benefit.

deenubehara1989

Apr 20, 2020
Hi,
I am confused with the ARR form I got it stamped from my college. Do I only need to fill in Part A and sign it. Have you done the same.
Thanks
I have just filled part 1 of ARR form and uploaded the same on the JNTUH website... University guys filled the second part and sent it over to WES..
I didn't get my ARR form stamped at my college, in fact, I am not in India and I managed to get everything done online.

May 15, 2020
I have just filled part 1 of ARR form and uploaded the same on the JNTUH website... University guys filled the second part and sent it over to WES..
I didn't get my ARR form stamped at my college, in fact, I am not in India and I managed to get everything done online.
Thanks for the reply. I did the same and my documents reached WES. They are yet to change the status though.

Radha bhatta

Jun 13, 2020
Hi All , I am started my process for canada immigration. Is we'd certificate needed to take from jntu to apply for WES or else only transcripts are fine.