+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending documents to WES from JNTU Hyderabad

srujith

Feb 14, 2019
Yep, you have answered my questions.

I was talking about the sender's signature at the right bottom of CN23 form. So, the sender signature will be the registrar's stamp and signature is what you are telling? Please correct me if am wrong here.

Appreciate your quick response!

Thanks,
Nick
WHAT IS TO AND FROM ADDRESS IN CN23 FORM....?

FROM ADDRESS: UNIVERSITY
TO ADDRESS:

charannirup

Jan 10, 2020
Hi Nirup,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Can i know which email provider are you registered with and have you verified the email.

As i am trying to verify my gmail but i am not receiving any OTP to verify.

And i have also requested transcripts along with WES application and send directly to WES canada. But now status is PRINTING (from 10 days)
And i haven't recieved any message regarding documents or any confirmation email about the payment .

Regards,
Sam
Hi Sam,

Did your status got changed or is it still showing up as Printing?

Regards,
Nirup Kola.

rajpp

Dec 10, 2019
For those selected the dispatch at University option on student services website, it explicitly stated you need arr signed by your college principal. But it does mention anything about getting the transcripts only after submitting that. But if you go without that form to the counter while still in printing status, be prepared to be frustrated and come back empty handed. I wasted a week's leave going fr Bangalore, it's stupid that they don't mention on the website that "only when we have the arr signed by your college principal, we'll move with printing the transcripts".. stupidity....
From what I saw at the counter, those who go the transcripts delivered to their own address, didn't have to go through this sh*t. No ARR nothing.

rajpp

Dec 10, 2019
Question: can you have the transcripts picked up by FedEx or dhl from the campus itself(or home with from address as jntu) ? I don't want to rely on speed post.

venkatreddy94

Jan 21, 2020
Hi Friends,

I have sent the transcripts to WES from JNTU-H which had CMM, PC and all transcripts, But WES has put my status on Hold and wants PC and CMM to be signed and stamped and sent again, Any one experiencing same issues?. Please do let me know.

Thanks

Feb 4, 2020
I gave my num but never got any message after payment. is there any format in which we have to enter the phone number? I tried to verify the number but never received an OTP for that. (I received an email confirmation though).

I checked the status under "TRACK APPLICATION", it is not updated to dispatched yet. did your application status changed to "DISPATCHED"?
My application status says *dispatched* but the tracking number i received from jntu by sms is invalid. How do i track it now? The message says as below:

''Dear SRINIVAS SUNKE,
Your transcripts and other certificates have been dispatched by speed post with EMS Number : 3646676681""

But speed post tracking number starts with 'E' and ends with 'IN'. Im confused now on how to track it.

Feb 4, 2020
Hello All,

In very short let me tell you what I have done after going through all the comments.

- Logged into JNTUH student portal
https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/
- Registered with my details.
- According to WES, if your have done M.Tech, B.Tech degree's are not required.
- Select all the documents and selected by Post to WES Canada/USA.
- I got a message saying please submit required documents for WES to JNTUH Exam branch. I understood they are asking for ARR which is not required.
- Asked my friend to travel to JNTU campus and talk to them, but they were not ready to listen. I Spoke to them and said them, its clearly written on website ARR might help you in getting your documents quick and why would WES want my college principal signature when university is sending documents with stamp and WES number. Please send my documents to WES with my reference number. He agreed on it.

I think this is just process by JNTU-H, and website also says clearly about ARR. Talk to them and ask them to send my transcripts that's good enough.
Still my status shows printing as it was just Friday that I spoke to them.

So you can directly select By Post and Wes address along with WES number that should work.

Thank you,
Suren
I did the same through online nd selected transcripts to be sent to wes by post.. now im confused if we need to collect them from jntu nd post it to wes using CN23 form?? I read abt CN23 form multiple places, but not sure if jntu sends to wes or we need to send to.wes.

arock

Feb 4, 2020
Cn23 form is needed if you are posting by yourself. How much did you pay to send out?

Did you select WES Application + Transcripts option?

Just because you're sending it to WES, I think they add an additional printout saying it is for WES? Its a little confusing on what to select.

Feb 4, 2020
I havent got my transcripts yet.. status is jntu website shows dispatched. But im unsure if they r dispatched to me or wes. I paid ~2600 INR for 11 transcripts (marklists, PC, Cmm).

sonam1

Sep 28, 2015
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth
Hi,
could you please tell me charges to send docs to WES from JNTUH..? Thank you in advance

arock

Feb 4, 2020
Any idea if WES Application fee (Rs.200) is additional money you need to pay apart from other documents you're ordering?

So, are we to like pay 200+transcripts+cmm + international shipping (to be shipped directly through them)?

visupreddy

Feb 4, 2020
My application status says *dispatched* but the tracking number i received from jntu by sms is invalid. How do i track it now? The message says as below:

''Dear SRINIVAS SUNKE,
Your transcripts and other certificates have been dispatched by speed post with EMS Number : 3646676681""

But speed post tracking number starts with 'E' and ends with 'IN'. Im confused now on how to track it.
I'm in the same state of yours. Not sure how to track with the EMS number they have provided via message.
Please let me know if you find some thing about it.

arock

Feb 4, 2020
I'm in the same state of yours. Not sure how to track with the EMS number they have provided via message.
Please let me know if you find some thing about it.

You can go this website : indiapost.gov.in and track it under Consignment Number.

All the tracking numbers start with EN(9 Digit Number)IN.

I had my friend mail the transcripts from JNTUH Campus Post Office. Right now, it is stuck at Canada Post citing "Missed Delivery ITEM BEING HELD, ADDRESEE BEI"

I have no clue what that means and who can help with resolving it. Anyone had similar issue and who they contacted to resolve it?

Any help appreciated.

TIA.