Jan 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
1. Get your transcripts
2. In jntu post office...you’ll get a form(CN23 form) on which you will be writing the from and to address. Get it attested with the registrar stamp (you can get it done if you go to counter 3)
3.paste it on the envelope
4. Write your WES reference number on the transcripts envelope
5. Go back to post office and send it (go before 1:30 PM to send your post)
6. It’ll take some 5-6 days to reach Toronto. I just checked mine today in WES website..the documents are been received by WES

No need of ARF form

Let me know if you have any questions

Thanks

Nishikanth
IS it possible to get without go personally? I am in Canada right now and can't go. Are they issuing the transcripts we send someone? Please let me know. Thanks in advance for your help.

Jan 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yep, you have answered my questions.

I was talking about the sender's signature at the right bottom of CN23 form. So, the sender signature will be the registrar's stamp and signature is what you are telling? Please correct me if am wrong here.

Appreciate your quick response!

Thanks,
Nick
Use online link to apply them. I have done mine https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/login.html

adilshareef07

May 24, 2019
Hi everyone. How much time does WES usually take to evaluate our credentials?The status shows that they have received my documents and are evaluating them.

kishor.j

Jun 14, 2019
Hi @ViswanadhD12, WES sent my wife's transcripts for re-verification to JNTU-H as well. Thanks for updating the thread with the university's reply. Can you please tell me whether they will send the reply through the email or through the post. Thanks in advance.
University does not send emails. They will wait for the documents first and then send them through the normal post. They will not even give us the documents. We have to pay the fees, and they will send it. Since the fee is 500 rupees, I think they will send it by a normal post (not a courier or an Indian speedpost).

sky.limit

Jul 7, 2019
Hi All

Thanks for providing a lot of information here.

I really appreciate, if you can answer my queries.

1. I have requested for all the Transcripts,PC & CMM. Wondering OD not required ?
2. I will apply for CN23 and will get it signed by registrar.

My questions are
1. Do I need to get all the TRANSCRIPTS individually signed by the univ representative?
2. Can I place all the TRANSCRIPTS & CN23 form in the same envelope ? Which is sealed and signed by univ representative?
3. Do I need to place the SEALED envelope in a different envelope(TO WES) and post it from the univ post office ?
4. Which is form that confirms that these transcripts have been VERIFIED ?

Thanks in advance !!!

saikirangoud

Jul 16, 2019
This is really helpful. I tried to get the transcripts from the https://studentservices.jntuh.ac.in/oss/registration.html portal and my hall ticket didn't go through the registration process. Has anyone encountered this issue before?
Also, the WES process asks the candidates to have the institution mail them the docs and not the mail by the candidate. I think, following these steps would have the documents mailed by us rather than the university. Correct my understanding or share more details pls.
I am facing the same issue. Application says "you are not allowed to register due to no data available. please contact us". My college is an autonomous college affiliated to JNTU-H not sure if that's the problem. Have anyone faced the similar issue and please suggest what can be done now? I have contacted the provided mobile number but no response. Planning to go to JNTU this weekend but it would be helpful if anyone knows why and what can be done.

sushilkumar

Oct 15, 2018
I am facing the same issue. Application says "you are not allowed to register due to no data available. please contact us". My college is an autonomous college affiliated to JNTU-H not sure if that's the problem. Have anyone faced the similar issue and please suggest what can be done now? I have contacted the provided mobile number but no response. Planning to go to JNTU this weekend but it would be helpful if anyone knows why and what can be done.

Hi.. This is because of Autonomous college... U need to apply manually.. Reach on 8555004783....

sdiv

Jul 18, 2019
Hi I live in USA at present and I ordered my transcripts online through post at my residence in Hyderabad. I got my transcripts along with an envelope which had from address and registrar signature and stamp on it. Can anyone post this by writing To address I.e WES on behalf of me? Or should they visit JNTU and get CN23 form attested and send it from jntu post office? Please reply.
Hi Raajidandu, Can you let me know if you got the CN23 form attested even after you got an envelope having the registrar stamp on it? I'm wondering if this is something new that JNTU is sending out the stamp along with the transcript? which would then mean we could skip the CN23?

Chandurao

Jul 24, 2018
I'm starting ECA, I would like to know is ECA is to be done only for higher education i.e MBA? or else do i need to do for my Bsc and MBA ?
Both are different Universities.

mv16aq

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello All,

I have sent my transcripts from JNTU ATP campus for WES verification almost 45 days ago. I did followed all the steps that are instructed in the earlier posts. All the transcripts are attested by official , sealed and pasted CN23 attested doc on the sealed cover. I posted using Indian Post from JNTU campus to WES Canada office. The tracking shows only till Chennai and i don't have any update till now. I spoke to Canada post, and they say that its in Customs. I am not sure what is the usual time now for a WES verification? Is there someone with similar postion? Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.

venkykotti

Jul 24, 2019
Hi,

I was waiting for my evaluation to be completed but suddenly it has been put on hold stating that 1 document is missing - Degree Certificate.
But JNTU does not give a degree certificate once it has been issued, is it ok to send a PC. I am 2008 pass out & I am confused if a PC will be accepted in place of degree certificate.

BR,
Venkat

kvandhanapu

Dec 7, 2018
Hello guys,

This procedure is really helpful.
I have a question , I have applied my wife educational Transcripts (both B-tech and M-tech separately, as both are with different hall ticket number), from JNTU-H. when we receive the package, do i need to have those two in the same package while sending to WES. Can it be two packages with the same Wes-reference number.

Can we use the postal cover from India post and attest the signed CN23 form on this cover.

Appreciate your help
Thanks.

venkykotti

Jul 24, 2019
Hello guys,

This procedure is really helpful.
I have a question , I have applied my wife educational Transcripts (both B-tech and M-tech separately, as both are with different hall ticket number), from JNTU-H. when we receive the package, do i need to have those two in the same package while sending to WES. Can it be two packages with the same Wes-reference number.

Can we use the postal cover from India post and attest the signed CN23 form on this cover.

Appreciate your help
Thanks.
Hi,

I think to be on the safer side it is better you send 2 separate packages of B.Tech & M.Tech. Same WES reference number can be used on 2 packages, which is completely normal as I had sent my B.Tech & Masters separately.
Also it is better that you courier from the Speed post that is in the JNTU campus rather than sending it from somewhere else.

As JNTU does not give a second degree certificate when applying online, it is better that you take a color xerox of the degree certificate & send it along. I am mentioning this as all my documents were accepted but my status was put on hold as my degree certificate was missing. I have heard that in case of degree certificate you are allowed to send a color xerox.

BR,
Venkat

uthejsree

Star Member
Feb 1, 2018
Hi!

This thread has been really helpful. I however have a couple questions:

I'm currently in the USA and I cannot go to JNTU-H for transcripts. I'm thinking of ordering them online to my Indian home address. Can I have the transcripts sent to WES through Fedex? If so, while sending the them to WES through Fedex, can I have JNTU-H as the "From" address? Or do the transcripts have to be sent through the JNTU-H post office only?

It would be of immense help if someone can answer this for me.

vellanki

Aug 11, 2019
Hi,

There is query regarding CN 23 form we need to get it attested will they give it in sealed cover signed or even the certificates need to be attested

Can you please clarify

Regards
Praneeth