+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sending Docs voluntarily to CHC Islamabad

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear all,
I want to share this information with all of you. I found these postings on another immigration discussion forum. It shows clearly that we can also send these docs voluntarily to CHC Islamabad.

Regards,

King maker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Guys!!!

My time line is as under:

10 July - CPC Mississauga received
21 Aug - CPC Mississauge Approved
04 Sep - Isb started processing -
Oct - Sent voluntarily additional document, pics, tel bill, money sent receipts etc.
22 Nov - Request for additional documents
06 Dec - Sent explanation via email
17 Dec - PPR request from ISB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
For everyone's reference, my timeline was:

-- CIC-M Received: June 26
-- CIC-M Approved: July 26
-- CIC-ISL Start: Aug 16
-- AOR: Aug 23
-- Sent Additional Documents (Voluntary): Sep 8
-- NOTE: My friend reached out to his MPP friend who contact ISL: During mid-October. Told him case takes 6-8 months so generic response. I did not want to go to the MPP since it has only been 2 months but my friend was really adamant and actually did it on my behalf. Might have helped.
-- PPR: Nov 29 :) alhumdulillah
PP SENT: inshallah Nov 30
PP REC BACK: ??? (quickly inshallah)
---------------------------------------------------------------

Skhan2. my time line is:-
July CPCM,
August CPCM finalized, docs sent to ISB
September, AOR from Isb
October, Additional documents submitted, voluntarily
Nov. Additional document requirement - as mentioned above.
December 2007 - Visa for wife
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to Almighty Allah SWT, My wife received her PPR

Timeline is

06 JUN- CIC Processing
29 JUN - CIC Approved
19 JUL - ISL AOR
16 NOV - PPR

Submitted additional documents Voluntarily , 3 times.
May Allah unite us all , and bless us with patience.
-----------------------------------------------------

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear kingmaker,

ohhh thats great you have found all these information- lets see its good to send additional documents Volunt-

If its good lets send. But, i don't think its good until they request from applicants. its not good to send them Volunt documents because nobodys knows what they are asking.

So anyway keep in touch

CHEERS
RAHIMI

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hi kingmaker,

I think now you need to call or send a fax or email to CHC, Islamabad and asking politely what is up with my application its around 2 months nothing i have heard.

Lets see what they tell you.

I think in 2008 year cases/applications processing is very slow what do you think am i right?

I have seen most of cases in Islamabad finalized within 3-4 months.

Cheers
RAHIMI

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,
Its just 2 months :) So I am still waiting .. I will do write if they dont contact me till April.So pray for me dude..

Regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Yes i am praying. inshallah you will get some good news inshallah in 1st of April or maybe 5 or April don't worry.

So i think and i am sure Embassy is close 19 of March and 25 of March.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Kingmaker,

I have a question if you know a little bit please tell me.

I got my police certificate from Pakistan on September 2007. do you think embassy will ask the update one or not.

and right now i am currently living in Afghanistan not in pakistan.

Just i got police certificate during my staying in Pakistan. for a month. and also i resided for 7 years in the past.

Also a question. please tell me. if my medical get expire . then after that if i go for re-medical how long will it take . do you think 2 weeks or 3 weeks or more.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,

I guess u need to submit Police certificate from every country where u stayed for more than 6 months. Now since u r in Afghanistan then u wud only be needing the Police certificate from Afghanistan. But u confirm this thing from reliable resource. Secondly, as far as the medical is concerned wait for the CHC Islamabad request. They might not ask u for updated medical or they might ask you for this..Its completely their decision. So be patient and wait for their call.

Regards,
King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Thanks,

Actually if you see Canadian website. they don't ask police certificate from Afghanistan. i don't know why. because they put a list that applican'ts don't need to get police certificate from afghanistan.

......about my medical i was just only asking in case if medical get expire then . will it take long or short time.

Dear kingmaker,

i think we are only 2 applicants pray that our case get finalize inshallah within soon time because look no any other members. have timeline.

It means Embassy is not too much overload

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Kingmaker,

DO you think Immigration Officers in Islamabad is local staff or Canadian. what do you think . i mean do you have some information.

As i heard that in Islamabad all local hired from Pakistan.

But, i am not really sure.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,

Just wanna say one thing it seems that u r very sweet person :) ... Well yeah u will have to provide them updated police certificate from Pakistan. Secondly, u have to follow the whole process of medical from scratch. Like u have done before. Tell me how much time is left for ur medical to get expire..

Regards,

King Maker

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,

First of all the load of the application cant be determined by calculating the applications on this forums. There r thousand of applcations which CHC Islamabad must be processing. Secondly, I heard that there r mixed ppl. But I dont think so that this can makes any difference. Becuase ever immigration sile is checjed by number of immigration officers who give their input on every step. And u can find such remarks on CAIP notes.

Kind regards,

King Maker

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,

First of all the load of the application cant be determined by calculating the applications on this forums. There r thousand of applcations which CHC Islamabad must be processing. Secondly, I heard that there r mixed ppl. But I dont think so that this can makes any difference. Becuase every immigration file is checked by number of immigration officers who give their input on every step. And u can find such remarks on CAIP notes.
(Sorry for Typing Errors)
Kind regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Oh thanks ur eyes sweet. actually i tell you in Afghanistan all Afghan people applying through Islamabad they don't need to provide police certificate.

concerning your second question, yes my medical will get expire in end of June.

Dear tell you onething, why i need to provide update police certificate if i am not reside there at the moment why i should provide update police cert.

yes if i would be there . definitely i would provide and i have to. but now currently i am in Afghanistan how can you say that i need to provide update police certificate can you tell me the reason please.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear kingmaker,

i check my ECAS its updated. now. as i told u before that i updated my mailing address now its updated.