+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Send us additional Informations

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hello everyone,

I applied online in May and now see "Send us additional information - Waiting on you" on my online dashboard from IRCC website under "your next step", yet there's neither an email from IRCC nor physical mail for me to know what additional information is needed. Can anyone let me know how to contact IRCC to find out the information they are requesting. Also, for folks who applied online, do you get correspondence through email or mail...... I thought it would email that would be the primary mode of communiction.

Thank you!

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Not enough info from you either.

What is the main next step indicated? Interview? Oath?
It doesn't specify but just says "Your next steps (1)":

Send us additional information

You need to submit additional information.

We sent you a letter or email asking for additional information.
Follow the letter or email's instructions to continue with your application.

Below are the individual statuses of each tab:
  • Language skills
    In progress
  • Physical presence
    In progress
  • Citizenship test
    Not started
  • Background verification
    In progress
  • Prohibitions
    In progress
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016

• Language skills
    In progress
  • Physical presence
    In progress
  • Citizenship test
    Not started
    In progress
  • Prohibitions
    In progress
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
I gather you need fingerprints since your BG is still in progress.. that’s most likely what they refer to as “send us additional information”

Reactions: bellaluna

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
I gather you need fingerprints since your BG is still in progress.. that’s most likely what they refer to as “send us additional information”
Thanks for your input.
Hopefully I will soon receive more information on how to go about providing my fingerprints.
Are you familiar with this process? I mean would I need to visit the immigration office or is it some IRCC approved agents where I can get this done?

novascotia27

Jan 4, 2016
Thanks for your input.
Hopefully I will soon receive more information on how to go about providing my fingerprints.
Are you familiar with this process? I mean would I need to visit the immigration office or is it some IRCC approved agents where I can get this done?
FP request ussually adds another one or two months of processing time to your application. You can research about approved agencies in your area, or RCMP locations to submit FP electronically.

Reactions: rkhan15

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone,

I applied online in May and now see "Send us additional information - Waiting on you" on my online dashboard from IRCC website under "your next step", yet there's neither an email from IRCC nor physical mail for me to know what additional information is needed. Can anyone let me know how to contact IRCC to find out the information they are requesting. Also, for folks who applied online, do you get correspondence through email or mail...... I thought it would email that would be the primary mode of communiction.

Thank you!
Hi, check to see if you have updated your email address in the application, did you receive email confirmation when you applied

rohanraichand

Nov 19, 2016

• Language skills
    In progress
  • Physical presence
    In progress
  • Citizenship test
    Not started
    In progress
  • Prohibitions
    In progress
  • Citizenship ceremony
    Not started
Hi, can you please advise what was the outcome. I am also in the same boat. For me, all items are marked complete, except Prohibitions and Citizenship Ceremony.
No email received yet.

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Hi, can you please advise what was the outcome. I am also in the same boat. For me, all items are marked complete, except Prohibitions and Citizenship Ceremony.
No email received yet.
I had to email CIC for them to send me the details of what exactly they were looking for. Basically they sent me the email which I had not received when the tracker was updated with the above.

rohanraichand

Nov 19, 2016
I had to email CIC for them to send me the details of what exactly they were looking for. Basically they sent me the email which I had not received when the tracker was updated with the above.
Did u eventually receive the email from CIC? I have NOT yet received any..The last update was on Feb 24, and I called them 3 times already and each time they told that the status in the tracker is linked to some admin update and they DO NOT need any info from us. But still, the status shows as PENDING ACTION from us.

rkhan15

Star Member
Jul 19, 2016
Did u eventually receive the email from CIC? I have NOT yet received any..The last update was on Feb 24, and I called them 3 times already and each time they told that the status in the tracker is linked to some admin update and they DO NOT need any info from us. But still, the status shows as PENDING ACTION from us.
Yes, I did, but I had already received the email before their response. So I don't know if it was my web form or it was just pure timing.

gsng12

Oct 14, 2022
I'm a similar boat. Was it the fingerprint they were asking for?
Hi, I see the same message on portal but got no email or mail.
My background check is already completed, so I don't think it would be fingerprints.

Is there an email or phone number to contact IRCC?

tbear

Aug 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London (BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26/08/2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application - 7.5
Med's Done....
08/09/2016
Passport Req..
13/09/2016
Hi, I see the same message on portal but got no email or mail.
My background check is already completed, so I don't think it would be fingerprints.

Is there an email or phone number to contact IRCC?
I have the same message and my BG and Test both are completed. I called the IRCC and they told me that nothing is required from me as per their records. So I guess it’s just a system issue ?

Reactions: gsng12