+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

send passport in Manila embasy tru LBC..

jannette77

Jan 5, 2012
Can anybody tell me if this is the right address that the LBC gave it to my hubby when he send his passport and some document . Embassy of canada visa section / Unit B Level 6 tower 2 RCBC plaza 6819 ayala ave. makati city . Because its been 2 months now and the immigration said they haven't receive anything yet ...can someone give me ideas about this really appreciate it thank u .

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
jannette77 said:
Can anybody tell me if this is the right address that the LBC gave it to my hubby when he send his passport and some document . Embassy of canada visa section / Unit B Level 6 tower 2 RCBC plaza 6819 ayala ave. makati city . Because its been 2 months now and the immigration said they haven't receive anything yet ...can someone give me ideas about this really appreciate it thank u .
hubby just sent his passport last week, the address is: (this is the address provided in the PPR letter)

Family Class Section
Immigration Section
Canadian Embassy, Manila
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Hubby sent it May 17, and according to LBC, SG Gunay received our package on May 18. What does your LBC tracker tell you? or try to call LBC cusotmer service.
May I also ask how you were able to ask from embassy if they have the passport or not? Did you email them or call them?

Thank you

jannette77

Jan 5, 2012
Pelipeli ,
Thanks for the reply ..we got the right address but the problem my hubby didn't put the Family class section . I just wonder probably thats why until now the immigration never contact my hubby ....We checked the tracking no. my hubby sent it on March 28 ,2012 and according to that LBC tracking no. the immigration received on March 29 .... I live in Edmonton alberta canada and i asked our MP member of the Parliament in our area to help me about my concern . thank u and God bless u .

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
jannette77 said:
Pelipeli ,
Thanks for the reply ..we got the right address but the problem my hubby didn't put the Family class section . I just wonder probably thats why until now the immigration never contact my hubby ....We checked the tracking no. my hubby sent it on March 28 ,2012 and according to that LBC tracking no. the immigration received on March 29 .... I live in Edmonton alberta canada and i asked our MP member of the Parliament in our area to help me about my concern . thank u and God bless u .
Well if immigration received in March 29 accdng to LBC tracking, they probably received it. your ecas doesn't show in process until now?