+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Send Passport - Courier or In-person

meandmyson

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Hi all,

My wife is a PR in Canada and I am in Bangalore, India. We are applying for sponsorship through Outland.

Once we submit documents to CIC and approval comes, can I courier my passport to NDVO or should I go personally there and submit it?

Regards

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
meandmyson said:
Hi all,

My wife is a PR in Canada and I am in Bangalore, India. We are applying for sponsorship through Outland.

Once we submit documents to CIC and approval comes, can I courier my passport to NDVO or should I go personally there and submit it?

Regards
Once they request then courier it, as NDVO ask for passport at an early stage and they keep it for a while till processing is done

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
meandmyson said:
Hi all,

Regards
Thru courier and NDVO dont entertain in person drop off of passports...Good luck

meandmyson

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Re: Passport Requested thr outland, but Sponsered person is in Canada - HELP!!

Hi Guys,

I have lot the original thread of my question I posted. We are in the nut shell now, need your help!!!!!! :( :(

Since that my husband travelled here with his work permit while outland PR application was in process, now they have sent an email requesting his passport.
We are worried with 2 things now:

1. Should we send our pp now? Some had answered earlier that we need not send now, but communicate them on your travel to Canada and request them saying that you will send after while, but to continue with the process.
My Q1: If so, Can we really do that - ask them to start processing with my husband's PP. Later we would send the PP through our family friend or relative etc.
My Q2: How to communicate back to them as such- through email or through a letter (normal post mail). Can anyon provide the address/link etc.
My Q3: When we send an email as such, since they knew that he is in Canada, will they call him for interview? Ideally, he will not be having his PP with him.
My Q4: Knowing the fact of he being in Canada, would they stop his visa processing?
My Q5: What are the chances of they calling for an interview.

Seems all a chaos, Kindly help us!!!!! What best can be done!!

Thanks,
Meandmyson