+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Updates June: 2018

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Hi Dear Friends,

I got message, I should say silver message, in the beginning of May that I can access PRE-ARRIVAL service; then second message , 7th of May to submit PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE along with POLICE CLEARANCE. I accomplished and submitted on 13th of May. But no Medical Request so far. Could anybody share his/her experience. Waiting for medical?
Thanks a lot!

Timeline:
Application Submitted : Jan 2017
File No. Received: April 2017
Additional Document Request: December 2017
Police Clearance Request and Residence Fee: May 2018
WAITING FOR MEDICAL

Reactions: navneet036

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Hi Dear Friends,

I got message, I should say silver message, in the beginning of May that I can access PRE-ARRIVAL service; then second message , 7th of May to submit PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEE along with POLICE CLEARANCE. I accomplished and submitted on 13th of May. But no Medical Request so far. Could anybody share his/her experience. Waiting for medical?
Thanks a lot!

Timeline:
Application Submitted : Jan 2017
File No. Received: April 2017
Additional Document Request: December 2017
Police Clearance Request and Residence Fee: May 2018
WAITING FOR MEDICAL

Ahora

Aug 29, 2011
IRAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
Good News and thanks for share it,
I hope get your medical request asap
where is your Visa office ? and where u apply ?

gym

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
LONDON VISA OFFICE
Federal Self-Employed, Cultural Stream
nasser please concerning Additional Documents Request what documents they ask for i mean do they ask for net worth proof and account proof or what else exactly please?

gym

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
oh you mean this table
Number of
Family MembersFunds Required
(in Canadian dollars)1 $12,475 , 2 $15,531 3 $19,093 4 $23,181 5 $26,292 6 $29,652 7 $33,014 For each additional family member$3,361

Reactions: nasar_peace

Masih

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Dear Friends

In the document checklist and forms (for self-employed- Cultural), especially Form Schedule 6A (Business Immigrants- Self-employed persons) , there is no reference to sending and attaching of contracts, bank statement, financial and tax documents or the detailed Business Plan in this step.

"Form Schedule 6A" asks to submit a narrative document and clearly mentioned "Do not provide supporting documents with the narrative".
But when I talk to some lawyers, they insist on the Business Plan and the provision of contracts, bank statement and tax document at this first step.

Please, if anyone has completed the process or at least this step, help me know:
Is it necessary to submit financial documents in this step? or I just post these forms according to the checklist, then I will be asked to update my documents later in the next step and after some months?

Thankful

nasar_peace

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Initially I did not send. But later on, after six months, they asked me to correct background, without time gaps, and resend. I sent all the financial statements then and they accepted those. But I think you can send now.

gym

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Initially I did not send. But later on, after six months, they asked me to correct background, without time gaps, and resend. I sent all the financial statements then and they accepted those. But I think you can send now.
did they ask u to send the financial statements or they asked only for the correction of the background.and what statements did u send exactly ?