+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed under NOC 5241 / 5243

Jlemonie

Feb 14, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum, as many of you, I was thinking to try the self employment process. I know that is a long process, but I was seeing people getting their PR in 6 months, or 1 year, and it's make me want to try.

Have any one of you had some experience to apply under this 2 categories, NOC 5241/5243 or similar ? Any sharing experiences will help me a lot.

Thank's for now

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum, as many of you, I was thinking to try the self employment process. I know that is a long process, but I was seeing people getting their PR in 6 months, or 1 year, and it's make me want to try.

Have any one of you had some experience to apply under this 2 categories, NOC 5241/5243 or similar ? Any sharing experiences will help me a lot.

Thank's for now
1. The posted processing time for self employed is 35 months.

Jlemonie

Feb 14, 2018
Hi

1. The posted processing time for self employed is 35 months.
Hello, am I aware how long the process can be, I want to know if someone get PR as Graphic Designer or Illustrator, and if the person can share the experience in the hole process.

aizaz.ali

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
London, UK
Category........
Hello, am I aware how long the process can be, I want to know if someone get PR as Graphic Designer or Illustrator, and if the person can share the experience in the hole process.
I will be applying in the same category and really there isnt much information available. Based on what I have read on the official site, if a self-employed person can prove that they can support themselves financial and have enough net worth. Then there is no ground of refusal.

bells24

Dec 7, 2017
I will be applying in the same category and really there isnt much information available. Based on what I have read on the official site, if a self-employed person can prove that they can support themselves financial and have enough net worth. Then there is no ground of refusal.
I thought there was not a net worth requirement?

luna lee

Jun 22, 2018
Based on what I have read on the official site, if a self-employed person can prove that they can support themselves financial and have enough net worth. Then there is no ground of refusal.

:p_could you pls share me the website of this point ? thanks

aizaz.ali

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
London, UK
Category........
Based on what I have read on the official site, if a self-employed person can prove that they can support themselves financial and have enough net worth. Then there is no ground of refusal.

:p_could you pls share me the website of this point ? thanks
Please check Schedule 6A of the Application Package.
A person should have maintenance to support themselves and their family.

luna lee

Jun 22, 2018
Please check Schedule 6A of the Application Package.
A person should have maintenance to support themselves and their family.
thanks so much for your reply:)

did you submit the financial evidences when you file your case?
and could you please tell me how to write the Narrative documents about financial source (mentioned in the Schelduel 6A).

aizaz.ali

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
London, UK
Category........
thanks so much for your reply:)

did you submit the financial evidences when you file your case?
and could you please tell me how to write the Narrative documents about financial source (mentioned in the Schelduel 6A).
Well I couldn't find the template. But I made a table of my annual income and in supporting documents sent the copy of contracts I had and the invoices.
I shared the annual revenues of my business, annual salary I have been withdrawing as a self-employed person and also how much I have invested in the business as well.

I have submitted proof from government website, which can confirm all the numbers.

I hope this helps.

Oct 16, 2018
Well I couldn't find the template. But I made a table of my annual income and in supporting documents sent the copy of contracts I had and the invoices.
I shared the annual revenues of my business, annual salary I have been withdrawing as a self-employed person and also how much I have invested in the business as well.

I have submitted proof from government website, which can confirm all the numbers.

I hope this helps.
-------------------------------------
Dear Aizaz,
Can you share table template of your annual income and he copy of contracts and also, your invoices in supporting documents ?

Because I am Graphic Designer, in same you and I am going to take a PR through self-employed.

I uploaded all my documents, but after two weeks, CIC sent me emails to correct my defects.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,
Kereng Bandari