+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self Employed PR application 2023

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
Hello,
Anyone who applied in July 2021, Any update after the Temp AOR (received on Aug 2021)?
please if anyone prior to this in 2021 share the timeline and further updates.
Thanks.

Reactions: Aaron Spancer

Aaron Spancer

Jul 13, 2023
My friend who works at dissertationteam also moved according to this scheme. I am currently considering that possibility as well. Although New Zealand is a great country, I think I still need to live somewhere.

Reactions: Taylah

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
My friend who works at dissertationteam also moved according to this scheme. I am currently considering that possibility as well. Although New Zealand is a great country, I think I still need to live somewhere.
you mean your friend went to Canada under this self employed category?? and can you please share some details like timeline and when he applied n when he got the decision and all.. really appreciate your reply...

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
Hello,
Anyone who applied in July 2021, Any update after the Temp AOR (received on Aug 2021)?
please if anyone prior to this in 2021 share the timeline and further updates.
Thanks.
You should post this in the 2021 forum, where you are more likely to get an answer. This is the 2023 forum.

Reactions: Mandarin0212

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
You should post this in the 2021 forum, where you are more likely to get an answer. This is the 2023 forum.
yeah I did that.. but got no response but yet waiting... btw you got no updates after your biometrics? what do you think of all this after seeing people who got COPR ?

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
yeah I did that.. but got no response but yet waiting... btw you got no updates after your biometrics? what do you think of all this after seeing people who got COPR ?
I haven't seen anyone get COPR from the time that I applied (November 2020) or afterwards. Have you?

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
I haven't seen anyone get COPR from the time that I applied (November 2020) or afterwards. Have you?
Not yet, but as I read some articles IRCC has increased the no of staff so I just hope they solve these applications a little faster as the timeline was of 24-36months usually.. my friend who applied in 2020 may got the PR in 2022 nov and now he is in Canada throw this stream only. so let's hope for the best this time... Good luck..

canadawill

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Not yet, but as I read some articles IRCC has increased the no of staff so I just hope they solve these applications a little faster as the timeline was of 24-36months usually.. my friend who applied in 2020 may got the PR in 2022 nov and now he is in Canada throw this stream only. so let's hope for the best this time... Good luck..
When in 2020 did he apply? From where? When did he get COPR?

canadawill

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
He got permanent AOR in march only as that time it was not like sending temporary AOR and it’s from India
Ok so that is 9 months from aor to decision. Which is a figure I’d already come to from other information around the forums. So we can hope that 9 months from AOR means COPR.

Reactions: tanyaviola

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
Ok so that is 9 months from aor to decision. Which is a figure I’d already come to from other information around the forums. So we can hope that 9 months from AOR means COPR.
Yeah, I've come to the same conclusion of 9 months from AOR to COPR.