+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

self employed..never trevelled outside ...RQ chances .plz help.

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
Dear seniors,
I have been in canafa since 2011 now going to apply
cirizenship ....i never went outside canada ..but i am a self employed
Person ...would it any chances to ger RQ for me ...plz help ..fri leon or others.?

Halloum

Star Member
Apr 7, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a friend of similar situation. He got RQ! Very miserable case..
Can you prove with convincing evidence that you have not left Canada (aside from no stamps in your passport)?

Rob51

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are you a PR since 2011? Or did you arrived before that time?
Any one can receive a RQ

Rob51

Star Member
Mar 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So you can send your application in November 2014.

Hasher

Apr 2, 2010
What you have been doing for last 1 1/2 years as self employed? Have you been visiting doctors, human resource centers or newcomer centers for job. To whom you are dealing for your self employment, do you have clients?

You still have around another 1 1/2 yr to set your record staright and easily accessible for CIC.

cadvis

Star Member
Mar 23, 2013
khakalove said:
Dear seniors,
Person ...would it any chances to ger RQ for me ...plz help ..fri leon or others.?
You could authorize CIC to attain CBSA reports, also keep your banks statements, rental or home ownership papers, income tax assessment, any other documentation that proves that you have lived here and contributed to CAnada. If you have these you have nothing to worry. Please note, CIC is very reasonable. They trust people that had lead to fraud. So if you have documents to prove just relax.

pisces123

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khakalove said:
Dear seniors,
khakalove

I am in a similar situation, I arrived in Nov 2011 on a PR. have been self employed since, I did send in my application in Dec 2014, case has been transferred to local office, I have been doing a lot of research in the forum, it seems RQ is sure to happen. There have been instances where RQ has been issues after the Test/Interview.

k2009

Aug 29, 2014
You may need to provide cbsa, us border record and your country travel in and out record (apply from your country) to compare.

If no record of traveling outside canada from these three country, then you can provide other incidents such as lease agreement or bank or credit cards record during you say

51smoker

Jul 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2010
Doc's Request.
13-07-2011
AOR Received.
09-05-2011
Med's Request
13-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
It's hard to say, and these two maybe not even related. Many applicants who are self employed and travelled alot didn't get RQ'd, and some ppl who have a stable job and never travelled outside got RQ. Sometimes it's just luck. Provide all the documents that support your residence, think yourself as an officer. You make his/her job easier, he/she will make your case easier. just my opinion.

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
People worry a lot in trying to avoid RQ, the reality is an RQ can be given to anyone during the process it could be a very simple and straightforward file but if any flags are triggered it can lead to an RQ. So trying to get an answer in what in can do to avoid one is honestly a question members cannot answer, they can reply with their personal experiences which you can infer from but do not get into a loop worrying too much make sure you check and double check all your papers to ensure all requirements are met and send the application along.

k2009

Aug 29, 2014
If you can prove that you are "really" stay in canada more than 1095 days ( not only no stamp in your passport), then you can apply for citizenship. Eventhough you are self employed.