+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self- Employed Farming Catagory . Need desperate help .

masadat

May 31, 2015
Hello , few of my relatives applied under FSW , self-employed catagory. They took
assistance from a Lawyer from Toronto . She prepared all files . All cases now got rejected
after 2 years .

is there anything a lawyer can do in this case ? This lawyer playing micki mouse game ...
cant trust her anymore . we paid a lot of money . now she is asking for another $500 each case for
CAIPS... we are lost . she also don't seems like serious about the cases ...

Any advise from seniors plz ??

thanks

kriv

Aug 14, 2014
masadat said:
Hello , few of my relatives applied under FSW , self-employed catagory. They took
assistance from a Lawyer from Toronto . She prepared all files . All cases now got rejected
after 2 years .

is there anything a lawyer can do in this case ? This lawyer playing micki mouse game ...
cant trust her anymore . we paid a lot of money . now she is asking for another $500 each case for
CAIPS... we are lost . she also don't seems like serious about the cases ...

Any advise from seniors plz ??

thanks
Once any type of application is submitted to CIC for processing, a lawyer can do NOTHING except requesting the application status which you can do yourself too. A lawyer can just help you at a pre-application stage i.e how to fill a form, what documents you need to attach or he can receive any communications from cic on your behalf as your representative. ( if the applicant have no lawyer CIC will communicate directly with the applicant which is far better and with more peace of mind)

As far as CAIPS notes is concerned CAIPS no longer exists now. They had changed the system, and now it is called GCMS notes.
GCMS notes are used to see what is going on with your application and the cost to order or get GCMS notes is $5 to $40 maximum. if you have a relative or a friend in canada then he can order your GCMS notes on your behalf. making a direct GCMS notes request is cheaper i.e approx $5 and making a request using third party websites can cost you about 40 dollars.

you can read more information how to make a request:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

hope it helps