+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed dentist important question?

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Guys a friend of mine was given information by a consultant in new delhi that that if u have ur your personal clinic then you wont be granted P.r

Problem Explained:
A friend of mine went to a consultant in new delhi for express entry related info. We both have clinics and he asked the consultant how to prove Our experience as we r self employed and have our own clinic. Consultant bluntly rejected his case stating thatas a self employed dentists our process will be taken up but rejected at last step because we dont have salary slips. When he mentioned about me getting an ITA she said he will be rejected after application. She said its written on cic website that only salaried person will be granted pr. I couldn't find such thing on fsw site.

I have already spent money on ielts and wes etc i dont wana waste more money if Its true.

Does anyone has any idea if she is right?

Has any self employed dentist got pr?

dr.psr

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07/04/2017
Med's Done....
10/06/2017
LANDED..........
Maybe/ maybe not
Any one there r lot dentists who need answer to this question.

dr.mnanda

Jul 24, 2016
Hey Iam a dentist too and I'm employed in a private clinic and can get only salary certificates and no pay slips
Is this okay? And my salary is below taxable too
Pls help

periodent

Jan 27, 2017
you can apply...you have to get a reference letter from your employer regarding the details such as joining date, your pay arrangements, no of work hours every week and your job duties...you may also need to submit your IT returns to show you have been earning and are paying taxes for the same.

Maddycan

Apr 8, 2017
hello there, i have read that ITR file showing the transactions of your clinic are enough as proof of your self employment. could you figure out anything better?

dentoosh

May 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-08-2017
Med's Done....
18-08-2017
Hello Friends!
I and my wife both are dentists from New Delhi and have recently got an Invitation To Apply by the Canadian Government. The thing is that though I have more years of work experience, my wife became the Primary Applicant (due to age factor and higher IELTS score). My wife has her own dental clinic since last 1.5 years and as she is self-employed, we are now wondering about the proof that we need to furnish to justify her self-employment. We have her Service Tax Registration Certificate, Income Tax Return Acknowledgement, Current Bank Account Statements that show the clinic's income and expenses and also the Biomedical Waste Service Agreement which shows that the clinic was availing the services of BMW disposal since its inception. My consultant has told me to get some Reference Letters from fellow/senior Dental Colleagues who have their own registered clinics. I just want to know if that would help? What else can we furnish as a proof of self-employment? Can anyone help us out in this regard? Many Thanks. Dr. S

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
The consultant is poorly informed. Your case is no different from any other self employed person.

What you need to prove is

1. The clinic is in your name
2. You are working there as a Dentist NOT as an owner
3. Your clinic has been making money (attach income proofs for the clinic for the last 3-4 years)

These will show that you are a dentist running your own clinic. It will be enough to prove your claimed experience. In case they get curious they might ask for a few more documents but nothing a legit clinic cannot provide.

Saleem4567

Nov 24, 2017
How to
The consultant is poorly informed. Your case is no different from any other self employed person.

What you need to prove is

1. The clinic is in your name
2. You are working there as a Dentist NOT as an owner
3. Your clinic has been making money (attach income proofs for the clinic for the last 3-4 years)

These will show that you are a dentist running your own clinic. It will be enough to prove your claimed experience. In case they get curious they might ask for a few more documents but nothing a legit clinic cannot provide.
Hello .
Can you plz elaborate about income proof ?
If someome has dental clinic but earning is by cash and do not have any bank account in the name of clinic ?

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
I think these might work... still you should wait for some experienced member to answer

Registration of xyz dental clinic
Personal past IT returns (if there is a mention of 'income from xyz clinic') - ideally past 3 years
Professional Tax Certificate/receipts - again ideally with mention of xyz clinic
letter from clients with services received and payments made... along with their contact info.

Reactions: Saleem4567

jaymax

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-03-2016
LANDED..........
09-12-2016
How to

Hello .
If someome has dental clinic but earning is by cash and do not have any bank account in the name of clinic ?
Does the person file tax returns ? A statement from a CA along with corresponding tax returns and a personal bank account should help but its a sketchy scene.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How to

Hello .

income tax returns are more then enough to prove ur income......i didnt use bank statement or anything like that just basic stuff and got PPR

Reactions: Saleem4567

iamnimarta

Nov 2, 2018
I was employed as a dentist under another senior dentist at a private clinic, was paid by cash all the time. I have pay slips but no bank statement and also my income was under taxable.. so, are pay slips enough as a proof of my salary and employment for EE canada?

Reactions: Mullaimano

Mullaimano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hi. Di
I was employed as a dentist under another senior dentist at a private clinic, was paid by cash all the time. I have pay slips but no bank statement and also my income was under taxable.. so, are pay slips enough as a proof of my salary and employment for EE canada?
Did you get any reply?