+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed "Decision made" but no PPR

Discussion in 'Business Immigration' started by orima76, Mar 10, 2015.

  1. Hi, how do you demostrarte your 14 years of expirience? Or you were employee before?
    self employeee / freelancer
    Thanks very much
  2. Show business registration documents if you have any, old invoices and contracts perhaps

Share This Page