+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self employed - Decision Made - Before Medical!

Alan Rocker

Jun 20, 2015
Hello All,

My brother applied under 'self employed' immigration category in 2008(from Pakistan) and had his interview last month in Abu Dhabi,
ecas was updated today and it's showing 'Permanent Residence Application Status' as 'decision made! no MEDICAL was requested? does this mean his application has been rejected?

following are the notes from CIC ecas,

We sent you correspondence on March 17, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required

Please help

Alan

XpressEnterprise

May 21, 2014
Montreal, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, PK (old)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
Doc's Request.
21-02-2012
Nomination.....
13-07-2007 (Investor)
AOR Received.
19-08-2008
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
20-04-2011 (London, UK)
Med's Request
29-08-2012 / 29-03-2014
Med's Done....
05-10-2012 / 20-06-2014
Interview........
01-12-2010 (Damascus, Syria)
Passport Req..
21-02-2012 (PPR1) / 15-10-2014 (PPR1 with chart) / 17-11-2014 (PPR2)
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2014 (Received on 01-01-2015)
LANDED..........
12-04-2015 (PR Card : 09-07-2015)
Usually, if a decision is made BEFORE Medical, then it's highly likely to be a rejection.

You receive medical request when they are satisfied with your submitted paperwork. If not, they would refuse an applicant before medical request stage.

Sometimes, if you have done your medicals and afterwards you receive 'decision made', then it's highly likely that you would receive PPR.

btw, very rare to find Alan in Pakistan.

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Alan Rocker said:

We sent you correspondence on March 17, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
purple_buscuit said:
4. We sent you correspondence on July 20, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
purple_buscuit said:
No 4 was for the FBI PCC and RPRF.

They were already sent and ECAS was just slow to update.
From the similarity in the correspondences, I am guessing they are after your PCC and RPRF?

Kashfool76

Apr 30, 2016
It is very unlikely to get positive DM without updated medical exam. Still you never know, miracle does happen!

Kashfool76

Apr 30, 2016
Is it possible to obtain a note on his case file (GCMS NOTES/CAIPS) to know exactly what is happening?

Happy007

May 20, 2016
Alan Rocker said:
Hello All,

My brother applied under 'self employed' immigration category in 2008(from Pakistan) and had his interview last month in Abu Dhabi,
ecas was updated today and it's showing 'Permanent Residence Application Status' as 'decision made! no MEDICAL was requested? does this mean his application has been rejected?

Please help

Alan

Hi what's the update on the issue??

india85

Apr 4, 2012
Alan Rocker said:
Hello All,

Please help

Alan

india85

Apr 4, 2012
Self employed - 2013 - New Delhi

Hi All

I have applied in Sep-2013 from new Delhi. currently i received my AOR but currently i am waiting for medical and other process. so any body can tell me certain time of visa or when will i receive medical and visa?