+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-employed articles of incorporation question

auroraaustralis

Jul 4, 2019
Hey there, I've been self-employed in my NOC for the past year but I don't have articles of incorporation as I don't have any employees and use my personal taxpayer ID (U.S.) to pay my quarterly taxes.

I have client reference letters, bank statements, third-party transfer info (PayPal, etc.), invoices, contracts, tax return (I gather this would be very valuable proof of my self-employed status, occupation, income, etc.), payments, and everything else that show proof of income for the past year.

Has anyone applied and been approved for self-employed exp without showing articles of incorporation?

Jas0894

Oct 18, 2019
Hey there, I've been self-employed in my NOC for the past year but I don't have articles of incorporation as I don't have any employees and use my personal taxpayer ID (U.S.) to pay my quarterly taxes.

I have client reference letters, bank statements, third-party transfer info (PayPal, etc.), invoices, contracts, tax return (I gather this would be very valuable proof of my self-employed status, occupation, income, etc.), payments, and everything else that show proof of income for the past year.

Has anyone applied and been approved for self-employed exp without showing articles of incorporation?

I’ve applied as a self employed person and received my visa. The documents which you have mentioned are more than enough to prove your experience. One more thing which you can add is the rent agreement of your premises. It is not required though but if you can provide it, it would be of help. You can also provide any advertisement which you may have used for marketing purposes in the past like flyers or newspaper advertisement, if any.

speedthestar

Dec 19, 2019
I’ve applied as a self employed person and received my visa. The documents which you have mentioned are more than enough to prove your experience. One more thing which you can add is the rent agreement of your premises. It is not required though but if you can provide it, it would be of help. You can also provide any advertisement which you may have used for marketing purposes in the past like flyers or newspaper advertisement, if any.
Hi ! I own a proprietorship business and have all necessary documents required for showing work ex, however my premises is rented (rent agreement available) and the landlord may ask me to vacate in january. Expecting to clear the next cutoff, so should i submit documents with current address and then raise webform later when my premises changes and submit new documents with changed addresses ?