+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2021

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
Speaking of passports, is there a place to update passport information while the application is still in progress? We have new passports and the information on them is different than our old ones so I'm just wondering where to submit them. Anyone knows?

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Speaking of passports, is there a place to update passport information while the application is still in progress? We have new passports and the information on them is different than our old ones so I'm just wondering where to submit them. Anyone knows?
IRCC always ask you to send updated versions (if required) through email. Then you can upload through your online account. Or if you think that's the additional documents you want to send them use webform to upload.

Reactions: MyTrueNorth

MyTrueNorth

Jul 16, 2023
IRCC always ask you to send updated versions (if required) through email. Then you can upload through your online account. Or if you think that's the additional documents you want to send them use webform to upload.
Thanks for the info, I thought I'd upload the updated passports before they ask but maybe it's better to wait for them to send a request.

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Hi members
I have two urgent queries
* How long a medical will remain valid? Like for a year or few months
* I have a request to upload my additional documents on my cic account, but there has been no active option to upload documents. I HV informed them through webform. Anyone who is experiencing same technical issue
Plz respond and guide

Jo1983

Jul 5, 2023
Anyone know what is the latest applicants to get AOR? Does anyone have AOR that applied anf got a temporary number later than July/August 2021?

Sadia.aamir

Star Member
Jan 15, 2022
Please anyone help or guide. I had to submitted my additional documents through web form because there was no option to upload documents in my online account. Do they update those documents in my account like any acknowledgement that they received documents ?
Because still it's showing in my account that documents are not provided. M worried