+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

Tahir Azam

Dec 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me if I apply online and uploads documents then how can I write Studio information and name of the applicant at the back of the photos?
Mine was stamped by the photographer. The studio name and number was there. I wrote the address and date on my own.

mamasvoice

Star Member
Sep 14, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-22-2020
Can anyone tell me if I apply online and uploads documents then how can I write Studio information and name of the applicant at the back of the photos?
Write the information at the back of each photo and then scan them separately, front and back.

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi

Latest CIC notice:

Due to the impacts of COVID-19
  • we can’t process applications normally
  • depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
    • If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
    • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.

Reactions: cheetos13s

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Hi

Latest CIC notice:

• depending on your application type, you may not have heard from us or seen changes in your application status
    • If you’ve had a medical exam or given biometrics, they won’t show in your account until we process them.
    • We currently have a backlog of medical exams to process, but when we do process them, you’ll see them in your account.
This is a webform reply or it Is a general notice. What is your time line? Did you receive AOR?

Jacohave

Aug 27, 2020
Hi

Latest CIC notice:

Does that mean if we can prove we are fully vaccinated that our application might be prcossed quicker?

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Does that mean if we can prove we are fully vaccinated that our application might be prcossed quicker?
It means that the applicants who had the medical exam and didn't see any update in their account have to wait until they process them. iRCC face backlog means that they have piles of medicals haven't been processed yet.

Jacohave

Aug 27, 2020
It means that the applicants who had the medical exam and didn't see any update in their account have to wait until they process them. iRCC face backlog means that they have piles of medicals haven't been processed yet.
The top part said that they are prioritizing application with exempt travellers - exempt travellers is those that have received both vaccinations.

Reactions: Vicksy

Vicksy

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
The top part said that they are prioritizing application with exempt travellers - exempt travellers is those that have received both vaccinations.
Should we submit a copy of our vaccination card/proof when submitting the application?