+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

nraipuri

Sep 3, 2021
Hi
Thanks dear
My status is showing today 53 days left and 94% completion. I was applied 3rd may 2019 from India.
Hi,
I am planning to apply under self employed category.
I was keen to know did you apply on your own or hired a consultant.
How easy was the application process?
Have you received your PR visa or is it still under process.
Thank you

Apr 18, 2021
planning to apply under self employed category. I wanted to understand how much time it is taking these days. Govt portal mentions 35 months. Does in reality it takes that longer or basis the application it can happen earlier as well. And what are the rejection chances.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
planning to apply under self employed category. I wanted to understand how much time it is taking these days. Govt portal mentions 35 months. Does in reality it takes that longer or basis the application it can happen earlier as well. And what are the rejection chances.
From this thread, before pandemic, it ranges from approval in 6 months to complete silence even after the timeline shows 100% commpletion.
The number/ ratio of rejection cases is not part of the open resources.

Vviipp

Sep 5, 2021
Hi
Thanks dear
My status is showing today 53 days left and 94% completion. I was applied 3rd may 2019 from India.
Hi
How can you get these information? Self Employ submission on paper can be checked through online account also? I'm considering to apply for Self Employ Program.

Tahir Azam

Dec 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am going to submit my application by the end of September. I am applying as a writer through online portal. Lets see how much time they gonna take.

Tahir Azam

Dec 10, 2018
I have been following these forums for 2 years now. I think the processing time totally depends on the completeness of the application. I have seen a few cases who got PR in a year and half because they submitted a complete application. I have seen a few people who have not even done their IELTS and submitted their application and some don't bother to submit police certificates at start. I think these are the reasons their applications were delayed. Not sure though :) I am very positive about my application and I am hoping to get the PR in 1-2 years. Fingers crossed :)

tarekbeder

Sep 2, 2020
I have been following these forums for 2 years now. I think the processing time totally depends on the completeness of the application. I have seen a few cases who got PR in a year and half because they submitted a complete application. I have seen a few people who have not even done their IELTS and submitted their application and some don't bother to submit police certificates at start. I think these are the reasons their applications were delayed. Not sure though :) I am very positive about my application and I am hoping to get the PR in 1-2 years. Fingers crossed :)
i submitted IELTS and police certificate with the application in Aug 2020 and still waiting

pathak2016

May 29, 2016
Can anyone tell me if I apply online and uploads documents then how can I write Studio information and name of the applicant at the back of the photos?