+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
I was under the impression that if you are granted PR, you are granted a work permit for Canada. Is that not the case with this stream??

PRODYSSEY18

Mar 9, 2021
I was under the impression that if you are granted PR, you are granted a work permit for Canada. Is that not the case with this stream??
If you get PR you can work. My understanding is you cannot get a bridging visa under this stream. At least I couldn’t. Other circumstances may allow it.

kamran1234

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
PNP only. Not all economic classes
This processing pause also applies to all applicants (PAPER BASED PNP ) nominated in a provincial or territorial business, entrepreneur, or self-employed stream. For these streams, the province or territory will issue a confirmation that the nomination on file is maintained or issue a new nomination.

• Wow
Reactions: MinhAnh

karenn1617

May 29, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hi,
I have been notified today for my brother that their Self Employed Persons application which he submitted in April 2020 is not found in the CIC system. This really seems to be the biggest nightmare for the whole of the family.
I would like to ask you guys opinion that shall we get another application submitted with the same IRCC payment receipt which we made a year ago (the time when old fees was applicable) along with attaching the LOE and submitting all the proofs (like courier POD) that we submitted it on time before the fees changed.
Guys, please help, and guide if anyone is in the same situation as well.
Thanks.

Keyur1610

Oct 21, 2020
Hi,
I have been notified today for my brother that their Self Employed Persons application which he submitted in April 2020 is not found in the CIC system. This really seems to be the biggest nightmare for the whole of the family.
I would like to ask you guys opinion that shall we get another application submitted with the same IRCC payment receipt which we made a year ago (the time when old fees was applicable) along with attaching the LOE and submitting all the proofs (like courier POD) that we submitted it on time before the fees changed.
Guys, please help, and guide if anyone is in the same situation as well.
Thanks.
Hello
I had a same situation.my file was submitted in march-2020. I have follow CIC from the last 1 year. Sent many webforms and got reply like same u have. And got option from CIC that either send new application or send copy of application which i sent to CIC in march-2020.
So i sent copy of application in feb 2021. And got temporary application number from CIC.
Now waiting to get permenant application and UCI number.

Reactions: Goodlucker

Florence_DHK

Feb 2, 2021
Hi,
People who received temporary application number during January to February 2021, any update on Permanent Application number or any further communication?
We submitted our application in September 2020
received TN in January 2021
now waiting for their further communication.

Thanks

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
Hi,
People who received temporary application number during January to February 2021, any update on Permanent Application number or any further communication?

Thanks
Nothing more here after receiving temporary number in January.

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Hi,

Thanks
Nothing more here after temporary number.

Mandarin0212

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi,

Thanks
We’ve got our temporary number in 5th of February and we are waiting for the permanent number .