Mumbai, India
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, I am currently in Canada and have management experience of over 13 years. I was working as GM in my last job in Dubai on profit sharing basis. Running the business as working partner on profit sharing basis. Prior to that i have owned business in India with 100% ownership. Please guide me to proceed further for Business immigration process. I am interested in investing/owing new/existing business in Canada.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/self-employed.html

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Self-employed persons (excluding those destined for Quebec)
Self-employed immigrants must have relevant experience within the five-year period immediately preceding the date of application.
Relevant experience in respect of a self-employed person, means
  • For at least two years in the period beginning five years before the date of application:
    • Self-employment in cultural activities or athletics
    • Participation, at the world-class level, in cultural activities or athletics.

vj171081

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
I received a temporary UCI in January. Do we have to do anything once we receive it? Please quote my post when you answer to help.

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
I received a temporary UCI in January. Do we have to do anything once we receive it? Please quote my post when you answer to help.
there's nothing you can do now
you have to wait for the official AOR where you'll receive your application number and UCI
then you can link your application to your GCKey account

NDDG

Star Member
Feb 26, 2020
Hello friends, can anyone of you please advise if we can apply for the express entry program if we have already submitted our self-employed application? Thank you for your help.

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
My second GCMS notes received 2 days ago, did not have major changes from the first GCMS notes done in September last year
Disappointed with the progress so far