+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Hi there any updates from applications sent after March 2020? Anyone received AOR yet?
Sent ours the first week of Oct 2020. Lawyer suggested we not even TRY to see if it's been received or in processing for at least 3-6 months. So, I'm just trying to ignore it. It's HARD.

Drp-india

Dec 15, 2020
Hi , I am confused about the minimum 2 years experience for self employed as illustrator. If we have 2-3 months experience can we apply now in the self employed category ?

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hi , I am confused about the minimum 2 years experience for self employed as illustrator. If we have 2-3 months experience can we apply now in the self employed category ?
What is the confusion. It clearly says minimum 2 years or if you have more experience well and good.. but if its less your are not eligible

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi,
I sent my my application via the courier service yesterday. I followed all the items listed in the checklist except two items: 1- Representative form (because Don't have a lawyer) 2- language certificate(Dont need language points.
Does it cause a problem?
Tnx

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Hi,
I sent my my application via the courier service yesterday. I followed all the items listed in the checklist except two items: 1- Representative form (because Don't have a lawyer) 2- language certificate(Dont need language points.
Does it cause a problem?
Tnx
There shouldn't be a problem for AOR. Congrats on the big step 1 :)

Reactions: Homay7

cheetos13s

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hi mates,
I hope you and your families are doing great. I was following the other 2018 one till I found this.
well, I finally sent my application and I didn't know that it's received till today. I called the customer service of the DHL and they said that it has been delivered.
well, the hard part ends and the harder waiting is coming.
I wish all of us success and fulfilling our dreams.

Reactions: Homay7

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi mates,
I hope you and your families are doing great. I was following the other 2018 one till I found this.
well, I finally sent my application and I didn't know that it's received till today. I called the customer service of the DHL and they said that it has been delivered.
well, the hard part ends and the harder waiting is coming.
I wish all of us success and fulfilling our dreams.
Great...well done....
Waiting is really hard , but time passes anyway and good days will come....

Reactions: cheetos13s

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
Any update after AOR of Feb & March 2020 application?
Things are at a standstill.. No updates after AOR... Since its paper based application and they are all working from home the files are just lying idle on their office desks.. Until they get back to regular desk work it will be the same situation