+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
It is not mandatory, some applicants receive their Copr even without submitting a BP.
The point is that the officer must clearly know your future plans and what researches you have conducted inorder to become a self employed in canada.
OK....Thanks for your helpful advice

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hi Jaun,

Just seen your post and its good to know that you are applying all by yourself. I also wanna apply in Self-employed stream. can u help arranging the docs regarding the work? I know the checklist but is it mandatory to attach a business plan, if yes, where can I get a sample of it? your reply is highly appreciated.

Regards
Sure no Problem if you wanna contact me PM me i will send you my whatsapp number if you wanna ask here you can ask and it is recommended to submit BP as i didn't submitted with my document Officer asked me to submit.

What is your NOC and from where you are applying.?

Reactions: Homay7

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi, while I was searching for how to write a business plan. I got in contact with a company who implements BP. One of her samples was a BP for a Coach, and in the details they mentioned that he is going to open a club or a maybe a gym as I remember.
I will serach for it and try to send you the link.

https://www.joorney.ca/themencode-pdf-viewer-sc
Best of luck
Hello again, thank you very much indeed for your guidance. It was very useful and I have been working on a sample of them for two days now. Although I putting my case in that BP sample, but statistical research of the relevant industry in Canada is very difficult and wherever I go (websites) they asked a lot of money. And I still haven't found the correct percentage statistics .... Anyway: Do you think this is the right way that I descibed above ? I mean, does sampling make a problem? tnx.

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Hello again, thank you very much indeed for your guidance. It was very useful and I have been working on a sample of them for two days now. Although I putting my case in that BP sample, but statistical research of the relevant industry in Canada is very difficult and wherever I go (websites) they asked a lot of money. And I still haven't found the correct percentage statistics .... Anyway: Do you think this is the right way that I descibed above ? I mean, does sampling make a problem? tnx.
Hello
If the sample that you are following, hit the same industry and same province I do not think that it may affect your BP negatively , but on the contrary you are based on real numbers.
Why don't you search for reports about the industry in north america and canada.

danishyasin33

Aug 29, 2020
Category........
BUSINESS
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
06-06-2020
Hello Everyone,

My application was delivered at the Nova Scotia office on June 6th and I still haven't received my AOR.

Anyone else facing similar circumstances?

adnanhsiddiqui

May 31, 2015
Sure no Problem if you wanna contact me PM me i will send you my whatsapp number if you wanna ask here you can ask and it is recommended to submit BP as i didn't submitted with my document Officer asked me to submit.

What is your NOC and from where you are applying.?
Thanks Jaun, I m applying from Pakistan as a Media Producer, I'll share my whatsapp in the inbox , Thanks

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello
If the sample that you are following, hit the same industry and same province I do not think that it may affect your BP negatively , but on the contrary you are based on real numbers.
Why don't you search for reports about the industry in north america and canada.
The website you suggested included a Canadian sample as well .but all numbers are hidden.I went to many other websites, but they also had hidden numberst, to be able to sell their services I think, but fortunately I found afew useful things available on the Canadian government website.but in the end, I had to use fewer numbers in my business plan...... hope it goes well ...... I would very much like you to comment on one of its pages when it got ready to submit

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
The website you suggested included a Canadian sample as well .but all numbers are hidden.I went to many other websites, but they also had hidden numberst, to be able to sell their services I think, but fortunately I found afew useful things available on the Canadian government website.but in the end, I had to use fewer numbers in my business plan...... hope it goes well ...... I would very much like you to comment on one of its pages when it got ready to submit
Why do you need their numbers? Write your own estimates. Any listed items are huge hints already. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Homay7

Homay7

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Today a friend of mine said something that made me doubt again I have been working as a head coach for many years, and I am also the chairman of the city wrestling board at the same time , so I receive a monthly salary for all my work (both official and coaching). So I decided to apply in NOC 5252 (coaches). But he said the visa officer might know you at NOC 5253 And may cuase dont accept your case in NOC 5252
Why do you need their numbers? Write your own estimates. Any listed items are huge hints already. :)
Today a friend of mine said something that made me doubt again I am working as a head coach since last 10 years , and I am also the chairman of my city wrestling board at the same time , so I receive a monthly salary for all my work (both official and coaching). So I decided to apply in NOC 5252 (coaches). But he said the visa officer might know you at NOC 5253 And may cuase dont accept your case in NOC 5252.
Can you please guide on this topic .
Tnx.