+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
But we didn't pay at that time... because few years ago it was supposed to be asked around the last steps like medicals n all
I don’t think we paid it either because we wanted to wait and see if we were approved. So I’m assuming if they’re requesting it, it means an approval.

Reactions: Jasm@n

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Can't say anything about approval yet but they demanded Right of Permanent Residence Fee RPRF
[What is the Right of Permanent Residence Fee? The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is paid by permanent resident applicants when their applications are approved. Permanent residence status is not granted until the RPRF is paid. The RPRF applies to all permanent residence applicants except: dependent children.
I guess when they ask you to pay RPRF kind of your application is approved.

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
What is the Right of Permanent Residence Fee? The Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is paid by permanent resident applicants when their applications are approved. Permanent residence status is not granted until the RPRF is paid. The RPRF applies to all permanent residence applicants except: dependent children.
I guess when they ask you to pay RPRF kind of your application is approved.

Reactions: Taylah

ManIshu

Jan 17, 2022
My application file reached in Sydney ,NS in March 2020.
I received my file no on June 28, 2023 along with Biometrics Instruction Letter for both Principal Applicant n spouse.
Received RPRF request letter on 1st July but it was dated 28/06/2023
Completed Biometrics and RPRF for both Applicant n spouse on 4th July.
Waiting for next instructions.
@Jasm@n plz confirm applied in 2020 or 2021. Plz confirm

PB India

Star Member
Jul 7, 2023
My application file reached in Sydney ,NS in March 2020.
I received my file no on June 28, 2023 along with Biometrics Instruction Letter for both Principal Applicant n spouse.
Received RPRF request letter on 1st July but it was dated 28/06/2023
Completed Biometrics and RPRF for both Applicant n spouse on 4th July.
Waiting for next instructions.
Hey did u get that temp AOR no when you applied for this ??? When you received that ?? Plz share timeline here