+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

Smoki

Apr 14, 2022
Hi everybody,

I have applied for C11 Lmia exempt - entrepreneur on 27 january and on 2 feb came the letter for Medical exam, on 10 feb I received Refusal letter and my lawyer requested the reconsideration because we think that they didn't check or application and didnt gave time to do medical, I passed the medical test on 25 feb and again my lawyer requested reconsideration of my application and on 10th march my application was Re-opened (administrative error).

since that time we are waiting for the answer ... according to my application I requested WP to start from 1st of april so I can start the business in August...

Does anybody have any idea how long I shall wait ? Did or does anyone have similar case.

Smoki

Apr 14, 2022
Hello
Just heard that Warsaw office refuses Iranian applicants very quickly even without evaluating their applications properly. Does anyone know whether it is true? And are all of the Self employed pr applications sent to Warsaw office?

tnx
I had a same case, but my lawyer acted very quickly and asked for reconsideration and after 15 days my application was reopened because of Administrative error. I am still waiting since 10th of March.

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
These self employed Year forums (fora?) have been very quiet…..not a good sign. Unless people are too busy moving along in their application processes to post…..sigh.
I was also hoping the processing time would go down again since we all got excited that it went from 42 months to 41

Jacohave

Aug 27, 2020
Have anyone that applied between January - July 2020 received any AOR recently, saw a post now on 2019 applications where they asked questions about their application and it was already approved in January but they never received emails.

tarekbeder

Sep 2, 2020
Have anyone that applied between January - and July 2020 received any AOR recently, saw a post now on 2019 applications where they asked questions about their application and it was already approved in January but they never received emails.
I Applied in August 2020
Received AOR in September 2021. I linked the application to an online account
No Medical request and no biometrics request
The application is under process and the estimated date of completion is 14/Jan/2023
I Ordered GCMS notes and it says that the due date is 29/Sep/2022

Reactions: Goodlucker

cheetos13s

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I advise you to order the GCMS notes it was helpful and gave me some information on what’s happening with my application. it took 3 months to process my request for GCMS
Hi Tarek, I hope you are doing great.
Thanks for the valuable information and the advice. so I believe that you sent a "GCMS notes" because you already got the permanent application number. most of us only got temp numbers no permanent numbers yet. am I understood right?

tanyaviola

Sep 28, 2020
I Applied in August 2020
Received AOR in September 2021. I linked the application to an online account
No Medical request and no biometrics request
The application is under process and the estimated date of completion is 14/Jan/2023
I Ordered GCMS notes and it says that the due date is 29/Sep/2022
Did you get an official AOR or temporary in September 2021? If that was a permanent AOR, did you get a temporary one before that? Good to see at least your application is in process! That gives hope to the rest of us who applied later in 2020.

tarekbeder

Sep 2, 2020
Hi Tarek, I hope you are doing great.
Thanks for the valuable information and the advice. so I believe that you sent a "GCMS notes" because you already got the permanent application number. most of us only got temp numbers no permanent numbers yet. am I understood right?
no i orderd the GCMS 2 times. the first one was with the temp number and the second time it was after i got the permanent number. you can order it with the temp number. but it took 3 months to receive with the temp number

cheetos13s

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
no i orderd the GCMS 2 times. the first one was with the temp number and the second time it was after i got the permanent number. you can order it with the temp number. but it took 3 months to receive with the temp number
great, i thought that we can't do such thing since they asked us to not contact them unless major change happened. however, may i ask about your occupation and where you applied from? Thanks

Reactions: Goodlucker