+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2020

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
Please tell me who plans to withdraw their application? how to do it? maybe someone is thinking of applying for another program or to another country, let's share our thoughts?

cheetos13s

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
well, I was just reading the FAQ on the CIC website and this is the answer to this question

Why are processing times different for someone who already applied?

Processing times for applications we’ve already received are estimates based on how long it took to process applications in the past.

For some permanent resident applicants who haven’t applied yet, processing times are estimates based on the number of current applications waiting to be processed and how quickly we expect to process them.

So, I came to this conclusion.

The current estimated processing time is mainly for those who have not yet applied and intend to apply.
It means, according to the backlog capacity we will be able to process your application during this period.

so, I assume the same for those who already applied.

It was 22 months when I applied so they estimate this period according to the backlog at this time.

I hope that I get It right. and let's not lose our faith. best of luck to all of us

Reactions: NDDG

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
well, I was just reading the FAQ on the CIC website and this is the answer to this question

Why are processing times different for someone who already applied?

Processing times for applications we’ve already received are estimates based on how long it took to process applications in the past.

For some permanent resident applicants who haven’t applied yet, processing times are estimates based on the number of current applications waiting to be processed and how quickly we expect to process them.

So, I came to this conclusion.

The current estimated processing time is mainly for those who have not yet applied and intend to apply.
It means, according to the backlog capacity we will be able to process your application during this period.

so, I assume the same for those who already applied.

It was 22 months when I applied so they estimate this period according to the backlog at this time.

I hope that I get It right. and let's not lose our faith. best of luck to all of us
based on what everyone has shared here, I would interpret it as:
1. it is not a guideline to follow, rather it reflects the past data
2. it's an average - some offices process really fast, some much slower
3. the continuously rising number in processing time is a result of a complete non-process, or only at a minimal rate

• Sad
Reactions: dsgn and cheetos13s

cheetos13s

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
based on what everyone has shared here, I would interpret it as:
1. it is not a guideline to follow, rather it reflects the past data
2. it's an average - some offices process really fast, some much slower
3. the continuously rising number in processing time is a result of a complete non-process, or only at a minimal rate
even so, we have nothing to do but wait and optimist. speaking for myself. I stopped planning my life until they give me a decision. It's too much stress besides the anxiety caused by the Covid shit. I hope I wouldn't regret it at the end

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
[ЦИТАТА="comerunning19, сообщение: 9986331, участник: 914460"]
основываясь на том, что все поделились здесь, я бы интерпретировал это как:
1. это не рекомендация для подражания, а скорее отражение прошлых данных
2. это среднее - некоторые офисы работают очень быстро, некоторые намного медленнее
3. постоянно растущее число во время обработки является результатом полного отсутствия процесса или только с минимальной скоростью.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

vj171081

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello everyone,
What comes after ADR of Birth Certificates?
Will it be PPR?

My timeline for Self-employed paper based is:

2020-04-25 Courier sent to CIO Sydney
2021-01-20 Temporary AOR
2022-02-15 Application Number/UCI received
2022-02-15 ADR for birth certificates of whole family only
2022-03-05 Submitted birth certificates of all family members

On GCKey profile says 74% Complete
2020-05-21 Application received
2022-10-21 Estimated completion date

i did Upfront Medical in 2021 August, and did family Biometric in 2020 October for my wife Work related 3 days visit to Canada.
Hello, all the communication happenened over email or they called or sent post also? I have moved back to my country so just checking. I applied at the same centre in October. Thanks in advance.

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
Hello everyone,
What comes after ADR of Birth Certificates?
Will it be PPR?

My timeline for Self-employed paper based is:

2020-04-25 Courier sent to CIO Sydney
2021-01-20 Temporary AOR
2022-02-15 Application Number/UCI received
2022-02-15 ADR for birth certificates of whole family only
2022-03-05 Submitted birth certificates of all family members

On GCKey profile says 74% Complete
2020-05-21 Application received
2022-10-21 Estimated completion date

i did Upfront Medical in 2021 August, and did family Biometric in 2020 October for my wife Work related 3 days visit to Canada.
Good afternoon! From the submission of documents to the expected date of arrival in Canada, 30 months have passed. Please tell me, when you submitted the application for migration, what was the deadline for processing documents on the site? 31 months or less?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
Good afternoon! From the submission of documents to the expected date of arrival in Canada, 30 months have passed. Please tell me, when you submitted the application for migration, what was the deadline for processing documents on the site? 31 months or less?
that is not a 'deadline'.

"This processing time tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications in the past 12 months. "
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Reactions: Amyyy

lyubov24

Mar 8, 2021
that is not a 'deadline'.

"This processing time tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications in the past 12 months. "
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
for example, if applications are processed faster in 2022, then this period on the site at the beginning of 2023 may become less than 41 months, right? please tell me how to find out which center the application got to if I submitted the documents online?

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada