+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2019

a.abhiman

Oct 27, 2020
I read in this same forum about an application being sent back because of lack of self financing, net worth less than 100k
please write the amount with currency. People are thinking that you were suggesting to keep $100k But actually you are saying INR 100k :D:D

comerunning19

Sep 12, 2019
Canada
yes, i am also going to write a detail covering the latter where I will mention how i work what i do and how i made income. i hope it will help him to understand. i ill keep you guys update.
well, my suggestion for all of you to write your business plan.
How is it going? Hope everything is smooth...

a.abhiman

Oct 27, 2020
Dear all,
My queries are
1. would I have to send transcript of my graduation degree & post graduation degree as candidates do for express entry? Or simple photo copy of all the documents is sufficient.
2.Do i need to do educational credential assessment?

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS
No dear, not yet !!!!
Now it is almost 7 months, if time to receive an AoR will take more than 7 months, what about the whole process....
7 months for an AoR? That's crazy!
Any news yet? I just sent my application next week, I cannot believe the whole system sucks so much, I understand the pandemic, but...

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Yeah they replied : Once we find your application complete, we’ll send you an Acknowledgement of Receipt (AoR). Note: You can only check your application status after we start processing your application. There’s a delay between when you submit your application and when we open it.
Due to the impacts of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), this delay may be longer. Once we open your application and check that it’s complete, we start processing it.

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hello Folks,

I am confused with the latest information on cic.gc,ca official website. have they updated the eligible NOCs.? because when I applied under cultural activities only a few NOC were given now they have mentioned to many NOC like almost all.

This page is saying>>>> https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=291&top=6

Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what does cultural activities mean?
Cultural activities include jobs generally seen as part of Canada’s artistic and cultural fields. Examples include:
  • authors and writers,
  • creative and performing artists,
  • musicians,
  • painters,
  • sculptors and other visual artists,
  • technical support and other jobs in motion pictures,
  • creative designers and
  • craftspeople.
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) provides a full list of qualifying activities for self-employed persons.

Thanks.

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Hello Folks,

I am confused with the latest information on cic.gc,ca official website. have they updated the eligible NOCs.? because when I applied under cultural activities only a few NOC were given now they have mentioned to many NOC like almost all.

This page is saying>>>> https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=291&top=6

Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what does cultural activities mean?
Cultural activities include jobs generally seen as part of Canada’s artistic and cultural fields. Examples include:
  • authors and writers,
  • creative and performing artists,
  • musicians,
  • painters,
  • sculptors and other visual artists,
  • technical support and other jobs in motion pictures,
  • creative designers and
  • craftspeople.
Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) provides a full list of qualifying activities for self-employed persons.

Thanks.
Dear, the eligible Nocs under the self employed person are still the same : No 5 Occupations in Art, Culture, Recreation and Sports. The link that is mentiined directs to all the occupations list, I think this is a technical issue.

Akocak

Nov 10, 2020
Hello i am from turkey i Start immigration process from arrima I reach NOC step do you have idea about it i am owner of small company its been one year but unfortunately because of corona virus we couldn’t make any sale .
Is there anybody like my situation wich code i should make thank you