Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hi there! I'm trying to apply for this program, I'm a self-employed musician with international performance experience, more than 10 years.
what I didn't understand is the settlement funds. Let's say for a family of 4 people the fund is about 24k CAD.
The question is: do I need to have this money before the application? or at the moment of entering Canada with the PR?
Show these funds in your bank account statement.

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS
The way my lawyer explained it to me is that we have to have that available when we apply (they ask about it on the application) and when PR is granted.
Thanks! so in the two years waiting I can use that money, right? I mean, it is very hard to block 24k$ for 24 months.
As far as I understood, the application only requires to testify that you have the money (I don't think they ask for papers) and then you need to show the proof later on. I have already almost all the money, but in different accounts... putting them together it's not so easy, as they are in different currencies

Jenny19

May 23, 2019
Thanks! so in the two years waiting I can use that money, right? I mean, it is very hard to block 24k$ for 24 months.
As far as I understood, the application only requires to testify that you have the money (I don't think they ask for papers) and then you need to show the proof later on. I have already almost all the money, but in different accounts... putting them together it's not so easy, as they are in different currencies
No need to put them together. You can include all bank statements and list all your account in a paper, exchange in Canadian dollar.

fasoola7321

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Date Received: February 14, 2020
Date of Biometrics Enrolment: March 13, 2020
Medical was included from a previous Express Entry submission
Applying from USA
Just waiting....cricket silence

sweelinck

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Poland
Category........
BUSINESS
How about the police certificates? Did you send with the first application, or waited for the Canadian instructions?

Honeypear

Feb 16, 2020
Hiya everyone,

I'm applying from Beijing, China under the category of film producer.

I'm looking for an immigration lawyer to provide service for Business Plan, does anyone know any?

Thanks!

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
Hiya everyone,

I'm applying from Beijing, China under the category of film producer.

I'm looking for an immigration lawyer to provide service for Business Plan, does anyone know any?

Thanks!
Well, submit your application without bussines plan like we did, if they need it they will ask.

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
I received my Letter of Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services this week. Not a guarantee of PR but hard to see why the Government would encourage me to access services they're paying for if they're not inclined to let me in...

I'm assuming the next step will be a medical request and on that back of that PPR if they're happy.

Benjamincubix

Dec 10, 2019
I received my Letter of Invitation to Pre-Arrival Services this week. Not a guarantee of PR but hard to see why the Government would encourage me to access services they're paying for if they're not inclined to let me in...

I'm assuming the next step will be a medical request and on that back of that PPR if they're happy.
Hi there, I received the same pre-arrival letter and medical request. Done the medical 3 weeks back but no update since, any advise as I am unsure about what’s the next course of action. Thank you .