+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Self-Employed Application 2019

twoFour

May 1, 2020
I have a small update on my end.
We received our Medicals Request on the 2nd of June and we passed it on the 16th of June.

It is noteworthy to say that the cgkey application status was not changed from "Your action is required" up until we passed it,even though the doctor submitted our files the on the 10th. We only saw the update on cgkey and did not receive an email.

This can be confusing for people who have submitted their medicals and are waiting for updates.

Reactions: NDDG and Mayakassem

JaunRaza

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
12-08-2019
AOR Received.
12-08-1988
We received our Medicals Request on the 2nd of June and we passed it on the 16th of June.

It is noteworthy to say that the cgkey application status was not changed from "Your action is required" up until we passed it,even though the doctor submitted our files the on the 10th. We only saw the update on cgkey and did not receive an email.

This can be confusing for people who have submitted their medicals and are waiting for updates.
Not a small update its very good news indeed, your application is getting closer to destination.
Did you submitted Bussines plane with your application and from which country you have applied.?

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Wow! what a great news... Congrats. When did you start this journey piut your timeline please.

Jenny19

May 23, 2019

Congrats! I passed medical test from end of March and I’m waiting for something new...

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
So I read that you have a year from the time your medicals go through to receive your COPR and to land (correct?). What if things are held up on account of COVID? Are they allowing for extensions for landing? My fear is medicals will go through and COPR will take awhile, meanwhile my medicals inch closer and closer to being expired.

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Not a small update its very good news indeed, your application is getting closer to destination.
Did you submitted Bussines plane with your application and from which country you have applied.?
Thank you for the kind comment. I did not submit a business plan in a traditional sense, just described the nature of my
current work and that I will continue in the same fashion if and when I arrive to Canada.
I am applying from the EU.

Wow! what a great news... Congrats. When did you start this journey put your timeline please.
You can see the details of my application in my tag below my post.

Congrats! I passed medical test from end of March and I’m waiting for something new...
Sorry to hear that, Jenny. I am seeing on this and other self employed threads that sometimes PPR comes a couple of weeks
after medicals. I hope you get yours soon.
Do you know which office is processing your application?

Beelin

Aug 13, 2019

Congratulations!!!! Did you submit Proof of fund with your initial application or you got a seperate request for it ?

Reactions: Jenny19

Udi1993

Jun 19, 2020
Hi, i have been a state level player in soccer, hockey and volleyball for 5 years . I have been currently self-employed as a match refree and coach. I am not sure if i can apply under the self employed stream.
I checked my points and it seems i qualify. But i am not sure if there arw criteria around being a coach / match referee.
My brother is in Canada and is willing to support.
Your valuable advice will be greatly appreciated

Kelz88

Dec 19, 2019
Can anyone offer me any guidance.
I have been an interior decorator for several years, however, i am not certified...can i still apply?

SanjayS2512

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Dubai
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
6-04-2020
AOR Received.
Temporary Application Number - 5-03-2021
Hi everyone
Hope all of you are doing well !
We are all on the same boat :)
My SE application sent on 16th March 2020
Package received NS in 25th March 2020
No updates...
AOR timeline is 3 months, I don't know if it is due to covid 19 or a normal procedure. But any way you are still within the normal processing time for AOR.
Best of luck to all of us
Hi,

Have you had any update (AOR) as its been 3 months since your package delivered?

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Hi,
Have you had any update (AOR) as its been 3 months since your package delivered?
Hi
No updates till now !
Some applications received their AOR in a time a bit more than 3 months even before Covid-19. I don't know what will be the normal AOR processing time during the pandemic sit.
We just have to wait.

praxs4u

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Mumbai, India
HI,

No update still now, below is my timeline..

2019-11-20: Files sent to CIO in Sydney NS
2019-11-25: Files delivered and signed for at CIO, Sydeny NS
2019-12-24 : Emails received from IRCC. Application Number & UCI linked to GC Online Account. Request for Biometrics Letter included.
2019-12-27: Biometrics submitted at VAC in Mumbai

Regards
Prakash

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
HI,

No update still now, below is my timeline..

2019-11-20: Files sent to CIO in Sydney NS
2019-11-25: Files delivered and signed for at CIO, Sydeny NS
2019-12-24 : Emails received from IRCC. Application Number & UCI linked to GC Online Account. Request for Biometrics Letter included.
2019-12-27: Biometrics submitted at VAC in Mumbai

Regards
Prakash
Raise a webform.. asking the status of the application